[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747

Search This thread

spdapimp217

May 4, 2008
Chicago
I tried to keep myself from flashing the new build but I'm a flash addict. Did it just before I boarded my flight, woo hoo!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

hkeyman

Nov 11, 2006
Ventura, Ca.
Breathe...Ahhhh

I'll be out in the woods all weekend so you'll have a few days to recover :)

WHAT!!! You mean we will actually have to take some time and use our phones (fully) and spend time on customizing them and things...Oh no I don't know what we are going to do!!! I need...I mean want a flash fix...huh huh hook me up...pa pa pleeease :eek: LOL

Have fun...Stay safe :good:

Reactions: wujiku and BabyHuey

razorseal

Oct 6, 2006
South FL
I'll be out in the woods all weekend so you'll have a few days to recover :)

this is effin bs... you can't leave us hanging like that.

why would you do that at such an important time of our lives? :silly::eek:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Updated the build.. A bunch of new CM features are in, and the OOM bug is fixed.

in all seriousness, who was having OOM issues? I didn't afaik.

cyanogen

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2009
Seattle
cyanogenmod.com
Guys I found a solution to the camera! I saw this in the cm9 nightlies and decided to try it. And it works completely! No green tints and focus works great! Flashable in cwm. http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1206480&d=1342622079

Got it from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28957409

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I just fixed the issue with focusing, will be in the next build.

Have you had a chance to try out Bluetooth A2DP yet? I, and a few others in this thread, have been having issues with it. It connects, and I can control the media with my JVC headunit, but the audio is routed through the device speaker instead of the A2DP link.

On the plus side, headset mode for calls works perfectly. :)

Yeah, haven't tested nor attempted to debug. Will have a look soonish.

Still no MTP in 7-19 :(

Oops. It was fixed in the kernel config for d2spr but we didn't merge it to the other ones. Fixed now.

I'll try and do another build tonight.

Latty

Jun 28, 2007
LTE still isn't working on the July 19th build for us Canadians... Although I do like the power widget LTE button =P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Moh_Jay

Sep 14, 2010
Could you look into then setting > apps freeze that happens when you select a few apps to look at more info on. Very important to me and can't thank you enough for these builds.

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
If anybody wants to squeeze out more performance match your settings with mine in the performance menu in settings

ae67d7cf-77d2-f78b.jpg

ae67d7cf-77f2-890d.jpg

airtower

Sep 9, 2010
Arlington, TX
Google Pixel 6
You have to re-flash gapps everytime you update a rom, as it reformats /system. Standard operating procedure.

Not true, I never reflashed gapps on CM9. It depends on the update-script, but /system is not always completely wiped.

Also, lockscreen shortcuts are back for me. I guess TiBu restored the data and it's just been sitting there waiting for the implementation. Sucks because I want to get the google now shortcut back but there's no mechanism in place to change the shortcuts!

Tyro.Eh

Jul 16, 2009
Does this(cm 10 preview) work with Bell canada i747m ...and if u guys can plz guide me how to unlock it ...i dont wanna pay for an unlock code

Yes, it works with the bell variant . I'm running it right now, but LTE doesn't seem to be working for us Canadians with this ROM .

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
Looks like lte has been fixed for the sprint version. Idk if that same fix can be applied to the Att framework also

http://r.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/19667/

edit. Just saw that is an apn file woops

Last edited:

philalford

Jun 5, 2009
This.Is.AWESOME

Had a lot of issues when first attempting to install and get things working, but like a good boy I read through the forums and found the answers. Just have to say, this ROM is/will be without question my daily driver on my GSIII.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the support thread for CM10 on the AT&T Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Known issues being worked on:
    * Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the code from Gallery3D to the new Gallery!
    * 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
    * All the things.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "d2att". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build here.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.
    I made some ODIN-flashable files that contain the bootloader, RPM, TZ, and baseband of the stated versions, so that people won't have to go completely back to stock TW. It's intended for those not on the necessary bootloaders yet so that they can flash future CM builds. Put them into the PDA section in Odin and flash away.

I747UCDLK3 (AT&T): http://d-h.st/L64
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pu279m19ob7ufru

I747MVLDLK4 (Canadian): http://d-h.st/yqV
    http://www.mediafire.com/?74b1e321p537f5d

Tested by fellow users, works fine. Please flash at your own risk!

EDIT: Threw up Mediafire mirrors, since d-h.st seems to be down randomly.
    New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :cool:
    SORRY!!

New build is up now and actually working! Remind me to not do releases in a sleep-deprivation haze!

:eek:
    New build is up. Wakeup issue is fixed, and full overlay UI is enabled.

Have fun.