Search This thread
D

Deleted member 267841

can you provide the hydracore 6.3 link?
i can't find it!

Weightlifter

Sep 12, 2008
Rychvald
ROM works very well. However, I find two crucial problems. Really "eats" the battery! Just be in the moment, WI-FI and make a few phone calls and I'm on a fully charged battery suddenly to 15%! Another problem is that the system is very slow. Starting the program takes about 5 seconds

Sorry for my English;)

B

baz77

looking forward to it buddy! Been missing the toggles, tablet mode support and battery/performance :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
looking forward to it buddy! Been missing the toggles, tablet mode support and battery/performance :)

I'm pretty sure I ran build 3 with tablet mode, baz. :) Before I did my restore to ICS. ;) Somewhere theres an option to force tablet mode.. And then ofc. you need to enable the navigation bar. But I'm pretty sure it worked. :)

This has been a KANG'd up message delivered from my GT-N7000.

B

baz77

yeah I know but I am on different rom now, which is why I miss it

Last edited:
B

baz77

its based on improvements of build 4 and cherypicking cm10 I guess.

Its pretty stable for daily use. Not as smooth as it could be, but its a test build.

Most toggle issues can be remedied by changing brightness position.

Most fc I had, due to, I know shame shame, app install from backups were solved with additional recovery boot wipe cache and dalvik and fix permissions.

Only real issue I had was home button didnt always bring up recents,this was after togling kill all button.After disabling button it stayed that way. When it did bringbup recents it was slow.

Same issue as on all cm10 roms, after fresh install of lbe security series of sods/crashes. Above mentioned wipes fixed it.

Can confirm that the hardkey lights stay off after switching them off. Didnt have it so someone who had issue can post confirmation of fix?

Maybe someone can check the memory as well, there could be a small leak. But 1 1/2 days might have been to little to test

Overal pretty good. Battery as well, deepsleep slightly better over 1 1/2 days then stock cm10.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts