[Q&A]★★★[KitKat 4.4.4][TF300 CROMBi-kk R1][DATA2SD | ROM2SD | F2FS | CM11]★★★

Search This thread

joelalmeidaptg

May 25, 2012
Thanks for keeping support for our devices! Can't wait to try this !

Enviado do meu TF300T através de Tapatalk

boldnuts

Jan 31, 2012
Wetherby
For Tf201 (prime) users this GEASS Kernel works a treat with this rom, o/c is 1.6 and gpu 520, I have found that the optional grimlock kernel causes a boot loop, the other two, cm11 and _thats 9 work ok, but I think that the o/c of 1.8 is to high for the prime

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2625580

use trickster app to control o/c, etc.

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: kr338r

boldnuts

Jan 31, 2012
Wetherby
I am using my tf201(prime) to type this, I flashed the wookie upgrade bootloader/twrp, then reflashed the tf300 version of twrp 2.7.0.0 as in the above link, then flashed this rom, which is why my prime now thinks it's a tf300

most tf300 rom's now run on my tf201

lazer9

Oct 17, 2007
Hermitage, PA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
When using the dock/keyboard with the tablet, how can we know when which is charged - internal battery and dock? The dropdown is different now and doesn't distinguish which is which?

Also, is there a way to bring the status bar back to the bottom instead of up top? I have a case on my tablet & dock and I have to constantly pull up on the leather case to be able to access the drop down panels, where-as, with it at the bottom of the display, I don't have this issue :confused:

Thanks for a sweet running ROM so far! :good:

woodsonmh

Dec 2, 2010
Have a look which forum you are in? Lol.

changed post

in small type at bottom of post forum is listed. however on cromix the tablet is listed and spotting forum is easier. i just spotted it, i use subscribed so its not like i move from top down and have no forum header.
woody

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chrismine

Sep 29, 2012
Also, is there a way to bring the status bar back to the bottom instead of up top? I have a case on my tablet & dock and I have to constantly pull up on the leather case to be able to access the drop down panels, where-as, with it at the bottom of the display, I don't have this issue :confused:

I have the same problem. As a workaround I set in Nova Launcher swipe up to expand quick settings...

woodsonmh

Dec 2, 2010
Which special keys don't work?

these keys `~!@#$%^&*()-_=+[]{}\|;':",./<>? all typed from dock :), tried every key on dock and all working here.

No need to swear

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Not sure what goes where as far as post so i'll post here and move if appropriate. Install went fine on the 300. the only problem I've encountered is with Play Store. I changed setting to auto install and no app took change in settings. It just didn't seem to be working very well. I installed gapps for cm11 from cm site and setting change immediately took effect and overall performance of play was improved.
Quadrant scores are as high or better than tf700 set similarly. I found this to be true on cromix as well.
I am as happy with this build as I am with the tf700s build.
the 300 is a great tablet and works well as a second tablet. Many features like volume are better than infinity. With this kind of improvement there is still a lot of life in this old horse. For your money probably a better choose than infinity for many people.
Keep up the excellent work
and thanks always to sbdags and lj50036
woody

Feb 16, 2014
Czech

I have problem with czech localization, if I connect dock, tablet writing ,,Proces com.android.systemui has stopped,, .Can you help me with this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-19-18-52-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-19-18-52-40.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 227

lazer9

Oct 17, 2007
Hermitage, PA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

I have the same problem. As a workaround I set in Nova Launcher swipe up to expand quick settings...

Thanks but I'm using Apex. :mad:

tyvar1

Jan 2, 2012
Stockholm
www.youtube.com
I am using my tf201(prime) to type this, I flashed the wookie upgrade bootloader/twrp, then reflashed the tf300 version of twrp 2.7.0.0 as in the above link, then flashed this rom, which is why my prime now thinks it's a tf300

most tf300 rom's now run on my tf201

So even if you are on wookie TWRP 2.5.0.0 that says you can't upgrade to another TWRP you could update to 2.7.0.0? I just don't want to brick it ;)

boldnuts

Jan 31, 2012
Wetherby
yes, just make sure you use the tf300 twrp in the above link. back up your system first using nvflash to make sure you can always unbrick it for safety

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWooky and tyvar1

fire90

Mar 14, 2009
upgrade TWRP 2.6.0 to 2.6.3.1+

Hi,

On my tf300t i have TWRP 2.6.0. How to and where find the twrp file of 2.6.3.1 or higher?

Thank's

joelalmeidaptg

May 25, 2012
Guys the video recording on the stock camera doesn't seem to be working here. It force closes when I try to take a picture. It works with other camera apps tho.

Oops guys it seems I commented in the wrong thread!! Sorry! Stupid tapatalk...

Enviado do meu TF300T através de Tapatalk

Last edited:

Frankyg

25 mins on boot animation....

Tried to power down, couldn't even do that.

My setup; Had cromi 4.x on internal some time ago. Then setup for ROM2SD and was running CROMI 5.3 on the microsd card up to yesterday.
I flashed twrp 2.6.3.1 which went fine, then went ahead and flashed this rom, only thing was that I wan't sure what to wipe so I decided not to wipe until aroma installer prompted me. I'm guessing this was probably a mistake.

Anyway, as I type I've managed to get back to recovery and want to try again. What do I choose to wipe? I don't want to totally wipe my sd card, but I assume that I need to wipe the existing rom on the cd card? does TWRP know which rom to wipe, internal or sd?

Thanks for any help...
and thanks for providing the rom...I'm looking forward to using it!

feyerbrand

Feb 2, 2011
yes, just make sure you use the tf300 twrp in the above link. back up your system first using nvflash to make sure you can always unbrick it for safety

I flashed the TWRP file last night and got everything working great as well, just confirming the steps for everyone else:

1 - Flash Wookie update to 4.2 bootloader with twrp 2.5
2 - Flash Twrp 2.7 (I have 2.7.0.1)
3 - Do your Normal Wipe
4 - Flash Rom
5 - Flash Gapps
6 - I wiped again for security at the end of the flash
7 - Reboot and Profit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Q&A]★★★[KitKat 4.4.4][TF300 CROMBi-kk R1][DATA2SD | ROM2SD | F2FS | CM11]★★★

Spbb9eE.png

[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]

[Q&A]★★★[KitKat 4.4.4][CROMBi-kk R1][DATA2SD | ROM2SD | F2FS | CM11 Base]★★★

Click link here>>Dev Forum<<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    redLine.png
    Kernel Sources

All Kernels included in this ROM package are unofficial, as they are complied from source, they may not match the source that they were forked from. I will be linking the kernel source code as per the GNU GPL License.

Unofficial @_that Kernel Source CLICK ME @-V1.0

Unofficial @hardslog Kernel Source CLICK ME @-V3.0

Unofficial CM-11.0 Kernel Source CLICK ME @-V1.0

Official @_that's Kernel Source CLICK ME @-V10

Official @hardslog Kernel Source CLICK ME @-V3.0

Official CM-11.0 Kernel Source CLICK ME@-CM-11.0
    Changelog for release later today ;)

Based off cm-4.4-20140322-crombikk4.4.2-tf300t source by lj50036
    20140323 changes
    - Rebuilt from new base from lj50036
    ---Fixed Wifi Location Services
    - Updated _that cm kernel to v9
    - Updated grimlock kernel to 2.2RC3
    - Updated data2sd kernel to _that v9
    - Updated CM11 kernel to latest version
    - Changed the ROM2SD script so that it copies wifi and bluetooth modules from the internal ROM
    - Added a new bootanimation by psudeke
    - Tidied up Aroma to make it easier to merge new builds
    - Updated ES File Explorer to version 3.1.1
    - Updated Dolphin Browser to version 10.2.8
    - Updated GravityBox to version 3.0.0 KitKat Edition
    - GApps now included in main installer
    - Updated PlayStore to version 4.6.17
    - Removed ROM provided calendar.apk and googlecalendarsyncadapter.apk
    - Added latest Google Calendar as an option
    - Added latest Google Music as an option
    Lets see how long it takes CM to update there repo's so we can have the new goodness :D
    LOOK

Pictures are worth a thousand words... :cool: