[Q] unable to flash custom Rom and update cwm

Search This thread

Gune Soram

Apr 26, 2014
Dear Devs.
My MMX A110Q plus(stock v2) is unable to flash any custom ROM. My device is rooted and CWM v5.5.0.4 is running. I have tried updating recovery to v6.0.1.2 and v6.0.4.7 by mobile uncle tools and SP flash tools v3.1312. In both cases updation or flash is success but it always fails too boot on recovery mode. After selecting recovery mode, Canvas boot logo will blink twice and will boot normally to system.
Fashing of custom ROM like CanvaS4, suvi v16 or Miui 5 will get success but while booting, Canvas boot image will keep booting.
plz help.....help.

V

vneogi199

Dear Devs.
My MMX A110Q plus(stock v2) is unable to flash any custom ROM. My device is rooted and CWM v5.5.0.4 is running. I have tried updating recovery to v6.0.1.2 and v6.0.4.7 by mobile uncle tools and SP flash tools v3.1312. In both cases updation or flash is success but it always fails too boot on recovery mode. After selecting recovery mode, Canvas boot logo will blink twice and will boot normally to system.
Fashing of custom ROM like CanvaS4, suvi v16 or Miui 5 will get success but while booting, Canvas boot image will keep booting.
plz help.....help.

You seem to have flashed canvas 2's CWM and roms. These two are very different phones. Flash cwm of canvas 2 plus and roms of only this device available in android development section in the forum.

Adil Rishi

Apr 20, 2014
you are using different canvas rom your phone Flash cwm of canvas 2 plus and roms of only this device available in android development section in the forum.

gahan0035

Mar 1, 2014
My frnd was installing a rom @ 5% battery... n it completed but suddenly went off...... now its dead I cant even reach t recovery mode .. tried charging t battery on othr phones but still doesnt respond. Pls help me.. my id is gahanhappynobp@gmail.com

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
My frnd was installing a rom @ 5% battery... n it completed but suddenly went off...... now its dead I cant even reach t recovery mode .. tried charging t battery on othr phones but still doesnt respond. Pls help me.. my id is gahanhappynobp@gmail.com

Now that's just stupid... the instructions clearly say you must have more than 70% battery to flash a rom.... use sp flash tools to flash original rom (see the unbrick method)

Reactions: gahan0035

gahan0035

Mar 1, 2014
I managed to put t stock rom.. now he has a new problem... it says imei invalid.. On his canvas 2 plus..n no sims r getting detected because of that.... wat 2 do???

V

vneogi199

I managed to put t stock rom.. now he has a new problem... it says imei invalid.. On his canvas 2 plus..n no sims r getting detected because of that.... wat 2 do???

Check out the procedure for permanent imei fix or use mtk tools as a temporary solution.

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gahan0035

Mar 1, 2014
I tried that.. it finishes ... says ok but still it shows imei invalid... ??:confused: donno what to do...

gahan0035

Mar 1, 2014
Nooo it shows unknown......

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Baseband is unknown..:mad::confused:

gahan0035

Mar 1, 2014
I sorted it out!! Thanks fr all the help:thumbup:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Now that's just stupid... the instructions clearly say you must have more than 70% battery to flash a rom.... use sp flash tools to flash original rom (see the unbrick method)