why arent there any infuse 4g touchwiz 4.4.2 roms

Search This thread

treehugger38294

Jul 6, 2011
i was wondering why was touchwiz kinda dropped from infuse development? like i saw remi ics and jb but no kk...but there aren't any ports of stock 4.4.2-4.4.3 touchwiz available...has no one tried to do it?....cause Hyperdrive rom looks awesome

The only Touchwiz drivers we have are from gingerbread. Touchwiz 4.4 is vastly different and re engineering the code would take a TON of work. Also, the infuse probably not run it efficiently and it is simply not worth the time to developers because this is not a popular device.

Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

The only Touchwiz drivers we have are from gingerbread. Touchwiz 4.4 is vastly different and re engineering the code would take a TON of work. Also, the infuse probably not run it efficiently and it is simply not worth the time to developers because this is not a popular device.

Well thanks for the reply but it did bother me that there weren't any.....is it possible to get the remi ROM in KK?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i was wondering why was touchwiz kinda dropped from infuse development? like i saw remi ics and jb but no kk...but there aren't any ports of stock 4.4.2-4.4.3 touchwiz available...has no one tried to do it?....cause Hyperdrive rom looks awesome

Well thanks for the reply but it did bother me that there weren't any.....is it possible to get the remi ROM in KK?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Remics ROM appears to have stopped at JB. There is a Resurrection Remix but we would need their team to develop for the infuse.