[Q] SPRINT NOTE 3 unlocking,rooting and experience advice,PLEASE !!!

Search This thread

juno106

Nov 12, 2012
Hello guys

I'm from Europe,but I'm planning to get Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 from USA.I have been reading a little bit on the forum on USA models.My friend can get me NOTE 3 from SPRINT carrier,for not much money..It has unlocked boot loader,not too late updates and I can use it here in Europe with European SIM card(I think). Other carriers have NOTE 3 (like VERIZON and AT&T) but with locked boot loader,and from I have read,VERIZON makes updates last on their phones....

Can you please tell me your personal experience with SPRINT'S version of NOTE 3,so I can decide whether to get it or look elsewhere?
And if you are asking why do I want to buy SAMSUNG NOTE 3 from USA and not from Europe,the answer is because I have someone over there ,who can get it much cheaper for me.
Is there a way to unlock the phone for free here on the forum and easily root it in some safe way?
And will it work on European frequencies including 3G and 4G ?

Thank you in advance

BHurst

May 20, 2012
I'm pretty sure you can't just insert a European SIM card into it. It won't work. Can someone confirm this?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
I'm pretty sure you can't just insert a European SIM card into it. It won't work. Can someone confirm this?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Sprint has to unlock it and it has to be on a sprint account for 90 days before they will

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

juno106

Nov 12, 2012
So then,maybe it is better to go with T-MOBILE's NOTE 3,instead of Sprint.If there is no possibility of unlocking the phone e.t.c..maybe then I will have problem with frequencies here in Europe as well....