Thanks Meter 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Primavera do Leste
Hi, I have a bricked Galaxy S3 to fix here.
I generally install ROMs for people, so this one guy came by and said he tried changing his GS3 (i9300) to Cyanogen Mod, but it bricked it
I don't know when nor how he did it, the guy doesn't even know what happened because he left it flashing and went somewhere else
According to him, he used odin, doesn't know wich version of CM he installed, he only knew he installed a CM based ROM using Odin and it doesn't work anymore
Here's what i already know and tried
- The Phone won't power for more than 30 seconds on battery
- If I remove the battery and keep it usb, the phone keeps up in Download Mode
- Can't enter any recovery, tried flashing : Stock Recovery, TWRP, CWM and none worked, all of them show up and the phone reboots
- Tried doing the same thing i did on the download mode, but in recovery. It shuts down anyway,
- Tried leaving the phone without battery for a whole day and nothing changed!