[Q] No Audio Fix for T-Mobile 4.3

Search This thread

mr_gmoney15

Nov 12, 2013
Miami
Does anyone know where I can download? Does it exist? Is anyone even working on it? Looking for one based on CM 10.2 if possible.

likemiketoo

Dec 2, 2013
Does anyone know where I can download? Does it exist? Is anyone even working on it? Looking for one based on CM 10.2 if possible.

There's a zip I've been using that works perfectly for 4.4 and up, is that what you're looking for?
EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the title correctly, there is currently no fix for it on 4.3, I've searched all over Google and XDA, only 4.2 and 4.4 seem to play nice with the audio

Last edited:

mr_gmoney15

Nov 12, 2013
Miami
I need 4.3 , there's this ROM based off 10.2 that I really like but sadly there's no fix. I was wondering if someone has it

Sent from my Optimus G Pro using xda app-developers app

glenroebuck

Mar 2, 2011
Cleveland
I believe I have this exact same issue. I put on cm 11 on my 980 with tmo sim and an phone calls - the dialer was dog slow or locked up and I could not hear anything and the mic seemed to not pic up anything - so I tried Vanir and same thing, tried CM10.2 stable same thing. Is there a fix for this?

channeledbymodem

Jan 14, 2013
New York
Google Pixel 6
I believe I have this exact same issue. I put on cm 11 on my 980 with tmo sim and an phone calls - the dialer was dog slow or locked up and I could not hear anything and the mic seemed to not pic up anything - so I tried Vanir and same thing, tried CM10.2 stable same thing. Is there a fix for this?

This is so frustrating that I've gone back to stock. Much as I like T-mobile I'm going to experiment with an AT&T mvno & hope it solves the problem with CM11.

(I tried the fix for 4.4 and the flash failed.)

Sent from my LG-E980h using Tapatalk

Mervingio

Mar 28, 2011
Elysium
OnePlus 7 Pro
This is so frustrating that I've gone back to stock. Much as I like T-mobile I'm going to experiment with an AT&T mvno & hope it solves the problem with CM11.

(I tried the fix for 4.4 and the flash failed.)

Sent from my LG-E980h using Tapatalk

The Patch Works with CM 11 Based ROMS only and no matter what TMO MVNO you use patch will work.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk