Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Wally72

Jul 27, 2011
York, Pa
Running Chad's 14. Wen I oc phone start to reboot itself. But stable at toast normal setting

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I'm using Chad's 15 (test) and OC'd @ 1.5 using setcpu. No complaints, and no reboots. Also, installed gapps but had to uninstall gtalk cause of constant fc. I need that app bad...can someone be kind enough to either post a link for newest gapps or just for a working gtalk. TIA!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

netwokz

Jul 25, 2010
Phoenix, AZ

bjones8515

Mar 11, 2011
southaven
I just downloaded the goo inside me app from market, and it allows u to dl latest cm9 Rom, gapps ,etc... Anyone use this yet?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Mexiking10

Dec 11, 2010
Guys, please try to keep this thread on topic. I know toast is a great dev and his work is greatly appreciated by everyone, but this is Joel's thread.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

herousr

Dec 13, 2010
has anyone heard anything about what Joelz has been up to? Seems like here and his CM9 thread have gone pretty silent (at least for on topic conversations). Not that I"m rushing or complaining I just like a little notification every so often to let me know he is still working on it.

netwokz

Jul 25, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
has anyone heard anything about what Joelz has been up to? Seems like here and his CM9 thread have gone pretty silent (at least for on topic conversations). Not that I"m rushing or complaining I just like a little notification every so often to let me know he is still working on it.

Aaronpoweruser is taking over development for Joel. Since Joel is busy with team bamf now

Sent from my Ice Creamed 3D

herousr

Dec 13, 2010
Aaronpoweruser is taking over development for Joel. Since Joel is busy with team bamf now

Sent from my Ice Creamed 3D

Oh alright thanks for that information. Still though any updates on development? I'm considering flashing back to something with camera and everything working fine which is a big deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    android-4.0-ICS.jpg

Well Thread Title Says It All I Guess Anyways Lets Get To The Good Stuff. Oh Yea Please Read The OP. I Won't Answer Your Question If It's Already Answered In The OP.

The Goods:
    -AOSP
    -ROMControl
    -Overscroll Glow
    -Android 4.0.3
    -ETC...

Working:
    -Data
    -Battery Gauge
    -Hardware Acceleration [Not 100%]
    -Service
    -Calls
    -MMS
    -Sound
    -Bluetooth
    -Sms
    -ETC...

Bugs:
    -Camera
    -A2DP
    -SDCARD Mount To PC
    -Other Misc Issues
    -You Tell Me :)

Credits:
    -Chad.goodman
    -Romanbb
    -Tripnraver
    -mdeejay
    -Jzen For Poster GFX :) Awesome Job Man :D
    -Preludrew
    -Cayniarb
    -If I forgot you pm me don't start **** in my thread without proof again pm me ill tell you if you deserve credit or not if you do i'd be happy to add you to the credit list :)

Other Notes
    -Oh Yea And This Is A WIP It's Not Perfect Yet ;)

Changelog Beta:
    -Updated Trebuchet Launcher
    -Fixed MMS [HOPEFULLY]
    -Fixed SMS 160 SPLIT
    -Other misc fixes
    -Maybe More I Dont Remember
    been working on bluetooth and battery % fix
    others have kernels that work for different 8x60 platforms, so in theory - their source should work correctly on our phone (if compiled correctly)...

so...

i ported another kernel to the 3d .. and still no battery % --> so their source is not up to date. (and they dont seem to wanna respond to emails)

so - im still playing around with it.. havnt given up - and i wont :)
    JoelZ... You finding it as funny as I am that your getting thanked for every single post? Everyone's so excited.... LOL ok ill just as bad... Hehehe...

Sent from 3D A.W.E.S.O.M-O

Yea lol but i like it keep doing it :) working on getting gtalk fixed then ill released been up basically all night fixing minor issues