Samsung SGH-T989 Wallpaper Thread - Taking Requests

Search This thread

androidftw

Oct 22, 2009
Huntsville
www.bliskdesigns.com
Sorry i didnt post at the end of day gimme a hour to work up something to atleast show you guys progress :p

Edit
This isnt done but is this somewhat what you guys want?
This is just a quick cut out of the whole thing, slower, faster good?
73670fcec8797ba3e6ac6a81b6ec55b9.gif

Last edited:

TerrorCandii

Dec 12, 2010
Slighty faster, and if possible smoother rotation, without the appearance of boot begining. Not sure how to word it, so I hope you know what I mean, Lol. Looks good so far though.

Last edited:

TerrorCandii

Dec 12, 2010
Ooooh..... sorry, just felt like keeping motivation in the thread going, Lol. While waiting for the Gears live, I found a nice ICS, and Cyanogen Live. Pretty nice, and holding me over. Check out the smoothness I was referring to, on the Cyanogen one in the market. Still excited to see it.

Sent from a Galaxy faster then yours.

TerrorCandii

Dec 12, 2010
As of the Gears thing, I'll look for a video when I get home from work tonight. *EDIT* -Can't seem to find anything worth displaying. They're either poorly done, or they have the cog rotating sloppy. :(

Sent from a Galaxy faster then yours.

Last edited:

marcos600rr

Aug 13, 2011
san juan
Would you like it as a one pane or multi pane? and what would you like the focal point to be?

If anyone has a video or GIF of the Gear spinning please post it. it would make my life alot smother.

I want it to fit one page when I used as walpaper at home I can only see the grill of the car wold be awsome to see it completly you knw what I mean
Sent from my darkside demonspeed powered Tmous SgS2

Nilsonf

Nov 16, 2011
So did the gears wallpaper ever get done?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

vader11111

May 6, 2011
Would someone please upload the stock lockscreen wallpaper from the wallpaper gallery of the T989? It is the one shown on the retail box. Thanks.

Attachments

• 143Z923K_1.jpg
    143Z923K_1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 279

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 Wallpaper Thread.
    I didnt see a thread for Wallpapers or Wallpaper requests. so here goes.
    Feel free to reply with any requests and i mean anything and i can usually have it done within the day. Below I will posts ones i have done and ones you have requested.

Request Guidelines
    • Tell me in the best description what you would like
    • Provide images for use or link to examples
    • Tell me whether you would like it to be on pane or multi panes

Currently Working On
    -Gears of war 3 spinning cog wallpaper

I will be adding more of my own daily just need to find them.
    * Note: Any logos or images used in the design are not mine

BroTip wallpapers (I find these inspirational so I resize and make them work on this phone) Feel free to post a number of a tip you would like. Heres the site LINK

Random Wallpapers By Me

User Requests
    Pink Floyd/Led Zepplin

Fixes

Recent Additions: BonJovi Fix
    Comments on my work are always great, like I said before this will be getting updated daily and adding more. Comments telling me I suck or that my work sucks do not help at all.
    If you use a wallpaper give me a "thanks"
    Something like this
    gears1.jpg

but the gear in the center spinning?
    I appreciate your offer and realize that you probably get requests more for creating wallpapers, but I was hoping you could help me with a "resizing wallpaper" problem. This is the original image that I want to make into a properly sized wallpaper for a stock T989;

However, I can't get it sized so that the center desktop, (desktop 4), has the entire image of the band name centered correctly. No matter what I tried, the B and the I are always cut off, and the partial letters appear on desktops 3 and 5. Is there a way to size this correctly without losing either too much of the image, or messing up the aspect ratio so that the band name is centered cleanly on desktop 4? (It almost seems like the answer would be to extend the image right and left a bit.. I don't know..)

Thanks..

This is doable, are you using the stock Touchwiz launcher?
    Also the Gears of War 3 Wallpaper is almost done. Turns out live wallpapers are not as hard to make as i thought.
    Heres your fixed Bon Jovi Wallpaper

It looks good on the phone, you may have to when setting it move it around but it does fit.
    I have two request.
    My first is anything Led Zeppelin. :)
    My second is anything Pink Floyd. :)

Here are a few ive found and resized to fit our screen were you looking for wallpapers or lockscreen images?
    Let me know if you would like more or some changed in anyway.