Excalibur Sim Unlock

Search This thread

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
Hi! I also need a code. I bought a T-Mobile Dash through ebay and t-mobile usa won´t unlock cause i´m from germany. Please help.

Did you try the online unlock code generator from T-Mobile. You enter the IMEI and they give you the unlock code. Works for most old devices (e.g. MDA Mail or SDA 2). You find it here: http://www.t-mobile.de/sim-lock
Do the TM-US possibly have something similar?

hanniball31

Dec 21, 2011
unlock my excalibur

please help me this is all you need i hope tha help me soon

Attachments

• 1.rar
    129 KB · Views: 11

Vanessa

May 7, 2006
Unlock HTC Exca100

Hi please i need help with unlock HTC EXCA100. Thanks you

Attachments

• exca100.rar
    129 KB · Views: 18

mrzshahrukh

Oct 14, 2011
Please please buddy give me the unlock code

hey buddy i am from india and i need the unlock code for htc s621,thanks in advance here are the required files

Attachments

• 1.rar
    129 KB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In most cased I can find the unique 8-digits SIM unlockcode with the help of two files you must dump from your phone and email to me. Contact me by PM and I will make you a reasonable offer and send you my email address.

To produce the required files run "simlock.bat" from the attached zip file on your PC. There will be two files called docid.bin and simlock.bin in the subdirectory "1" on your PC.

If you have trouble running simlock.bat it is usually because the phone is not properly unlocked. In that case run the attached unlocker "SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe" on your PC. After running it you will be prompted to restart your phone.

MOD BREAK:
    Do Not post your IMEI on the board.
    Do Not post your EMAIL on the board.
    READ the post above BEFORE acting.