Safestrap still only option for mf3?

Search This thread

deadenz

Sep 20, 2008
Hartly, DE
I was on this forum a few months ago when I had an s4. my girlfriend still has one (came with mf3) and is having trouble with her rom so I wanted to go back to stock and put a new updated rom on there for her. I have the mf3 tar files for odin so I can take it back to stock. my question is, with mf3 is safestrap still the only option for custom roms? thanks guys

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
I was on this forum a few months ago when I had an s4. my girlfriend still has one (came with mf3) and is having trouble with her rom so I wanted to go back to stock and put a new updated rom on there for her. I have the mf3 tar files for odin so I can take it back to stock. my question is, with mf3 is safestrap still the only option for custom roms? thanks guys

Yes that's the only way back to stock by flashing MF3.tar.... and also yes to SafeStrap even with the newest MK2 4.3 rom.....SS still the only option we got. ...:good:

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition

Last edited:
Reactions: deadenz

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
I've never used odin before. is there a certain version I need to use?

After MF3>MJ6>MJ9>MK2.....I added ODIN3v1.85 POST#2....from my MK2.tar Thread....just in case someone need it .....:D....check it out u might want to update to MK2 firmware instead ..... Either way any version of ODIN should work just fine as long as u have your driver installed......if not get it from SAMSUNG KIES.....I believed inside MF3.tar contain 4 md5 files.....and follow this image below where it should go into ODIN SLOT.....GOODLUCK...and also check this MK2 INDEX & ROM LIST by @guut13 if u planning to update to MK2.....:D:good::D.

Attachments

• mf3_files_in_odin.PNG
    mf3_files_in_odin.PNG
    67.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes that's the only way back to stock by flashing MF3.tar.... and also yes to SafeStrap even with the newest MK2 4.3 rom.....SS still the only option we got. ...:good:

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition