Battery discharge to sub 97 upon unplugging

Search This thread

muhammad.uzi1994

Aug 15, 2013
hey everyone , my phone's battery drops to 95-98% within a few minutes after i unplug it from the charger when the green LED shows up. I've tried battery calibration apps and everything but it didn't help, i've also charged my phone by keeping it powered off and that still hasnt solved the issue, i've read on some forums that the battery in many phones doesnt charge to 100% completely for the health of the battery, is it true? is this issue normal? i've also tried charging my phone to 100% when powered on, then i turned it off and charge it till green LED, and then turned it on and it gave 100% battery life. Most of the time , restarting my phone puts the level back to 100 or 99 %, is there a fix for this or is this normal? I'm currently running Android Revolution HD ROM on 4.4.2 KitKat. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
hey everyone , my phone's battery drops to 95-98% within a few minutes after i unplug it from the charger when the green LED shows up. I've tried battery calibration apps and everything but it didn't help, i've also charged my phone by keeping it powered off and that still hasnt solved the issue, i've read on some forums that the battery in many phones doesnt charge to 100% completely for the health of the battery, is it true? is this issue normal? i've also tried charging my phone to 100% when powered on, then i turned it off and charge it till green LED, and then turned it on and it gave 100% battery life. Most of the time , restarting my phone puts the level back to 100 or 99 %, is there a fix for this or is this normal? I'm currently running Android Revolution HD ROM on 4.4.2 KitKat. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks

check THIS out

Reactions: muhammad.uzi1994

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
bro its quite normal and good for the battery to have 97% battery after unplug
you should not worry about it
just use your phone normally

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

check THIS out