[NEWS]UNLOCK BOOTLOADER for 11w29 +

Search This thread

cascabel

May 27, 2012
a city in a galaxy far far away
My friend has 11W33 and he unlocked the bootloader using the standard unlocking aplication ;)

Getting a hard brick trying to unlock bl's of devices 11w29+ doensn't mean a 100% chance. Your friend is lucky. He's an exception. But i personally wouldn't recommend trying. On a side note, anyone tried the paid methods? Any feedback?

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app

ScatteredHell

Jul 4, 2012
Colombo
Getting a hard brick trying to unlock bl's of devices 11w29+ doensn't mean a 100% chance. Your friend is lucky. He's an exception. But i personally wouldn't recommend trying. On a side note, anyone tried the paid methods? Any feedback?

Read page 27

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk 2

Lajbymester

Jan 5, 2011

With SETool2 you can unlock any X8 bootloader, the chance of hard brick is 0% :D

cascabel

May 27, 2012
Read page 27

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk 2

I know about setool2 and unlock-bootloader.com a long time ago.

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

With SETool2 you can unlock any X8 bootloader, the chance of hard brick is 0% :D

I know. What i meant was that i've seen guys here that unlocked their bl using unpaid methods (11w29+) that were successfull. Yeah, there is a HUGE risk, but still possible. And i will not recommend it. Paid methods supposedly have a 100% chance of unlocking without issues BUT i will not recommend something i haven't tried myslelf. I was merely answering a post. Pls read my post next time. :):beer:

Last edited:

stanleyyork11

May 8, 2012
Peterborough
Maybe it has something to do with the baseband?
If someone tries it on xx-xx-xx06 then it may work. (Flash donut using flashtool to get 06 baseband)
Just a thought but it might work.

Sent from my X8 using xda app-developers app

chitoka

Dec 12, 2011
guatemala
Guys I was thinking of unlocking a friends 11w30 but am afraid of doing so. I had once a 11w34 which I had no problems unlocking it but what are the chances or hard brick? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

cascabel

May 27, 2012
Guys I was thinking of unlocking a friends 11w30 but am afraid of doing so. I had once a 11w34 which I had no problems unlocking it but what are the chances or hard brick? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Using flashtool? Don't try. You were very lucky. There's big chance of a hard brick. If you really want to, try to check out the paid methods.

pasan077

YES its possible to unlock ANY bootloader.
I unlocked mine (11W41) and my friend unlocked his (12W05) WITHOUT test point.
We paid one guy about 14€ to do that.He has done everything over internet and the only thing we had to do is connect the phone on USB. :D

If u want i can post his mail address

please any link to contact that guy im using 12w01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi huys, i found these different news from the web..that we can unlock our x8's bootloader with manufacture date of11w29 onwards...

im not sure if these guides work, but i want to hear your opinions about this news..

these are the guides to unlock our phone using alternative security bypass or testpoint method...

#1. i think this is paid version>>>>>>here

#2. i think this is free>>>>>here

#2 is tested on 2011 phones, but i dont know if it also works on aour lovely x8

here is the video>>>>>here

these are the news about the latest ways to unlock our bootloader, but it has not been confirmed yet..

let us post updates here or similar news...

im not responsible if anything happens to your phone..

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?GIVE US YOUR OPINIONS..LET US SHARE IDEAS..:)

kind regards,
    baiclark
    .wow i miss this thread!

Anyhow,i used to be an x8 user before and like you guys,i was dying to have my bootloader unlocked..

I made this thread just simply to gather thoughts,inputs and news on unlocking bootloaders for 11w26+..

I did my own research about unlocking the bootloader through altbypass and tespoint method..so u have to make ur own cable..the problem was,we couldnt find the pin outs for the tespins on our motherboard..so that made it too risky..and then after that, unlocking bootloaders became free on setool2..but u have to buy credits to update ur smart card from setool to setool2..until then,i lost my hope in doing the research..

This is not a guide,this is merely a collection of news on the ways to unlock the bootloader for our dear x8..so if you have inputs or ways to do it..please do share..

Ive heard about that guy who unlocks bootloader in exchange for cash..since he is able to do it..it is possible to unlock our boooader..its just that he's not that generous enough to share it for free..just pray he'll share it someday..

One thing that bothers me though is that he unlocks it online..he doesnt have to alybypass it using testpins and connecting the correct pinout..he must have used a softeware which altbypasses the security hole just by using usb cables..

Anyways,dont lose hope..i know there are ways out there waiting to be found..:)

Kind regards,
    baiclark

Sent from my ST17i using xda premium
    This tool was released today for free:
    http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f778/free-plasma-tool-v-1-0-2-2-released-exclusive-1612826/

- Unlock all Sony Xperia 2010 Year (under test, private only)

Anyone tested it?
    Some say that from 29-34 you can unlock (50-50% it will work ok) but after 34 they say you can throw your phone to trash can if you try.

Sent from my E15i using XDA App

Yep, thats what I know too...

Hit the THANKS button to support me!

This mail was delivered to you using Tapatalk!!
    you cant unbrick hard bricked xperia x8 unless you send it to SE