[HOW TO ROOT] ACE ll X. GT-S7560M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slickmanz53

May 4, 2014
This thread is how to root GT-S7560M which is my phone. This method works for galaxy ds (dual SIM) aswell. You will also get clockworkmod and superuser v3.1.3 using Odin. I will explain step by step and include a link to a video. And as a bonus, how to flash ROM to KitKat 4.4 on GT-S7560M.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Ace ll X. GT-S7560M.

Reactions: alexbanana

pintree3

Apr 15, 2015
Montreal
Where's the how-to?

This thread is how to root GT-S7560M which is my phone. This method works for galaxy ds (dual SIM) aswell. You will also get clockworkmod and superuser v3.1.3 using Odin. I will explain step by step and include a link to a video. And as a bonus, how to flash ROM to KitKat 4.4 on GT-S7560M.
I'm new here, and I'm confused as to there seems absolutely no info on what needs to be done. You write, "This thread is how to root . . . . . .using Odin . . . . . . to kitkat . . . . " and then nothing. So where's the "How-to" that you mention?
Thank you

Reactions: domdes73$$
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Ace ll X. GT-S7560M.
    Where's the how-to?

I'm new here, and I'm confused as to there seems absolutely no info on what needs to be done. You write, "This thread is how to root . . . . . .using Odin . . . . . . to kitkat . . . . " and then nothing. So where's the "How-to" that you mention?
    Thank you
    This thread went nowhere.

Closed.