Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BUY/SELL a broken Wizard! Protect our dying breed.

Tip us?

MaXmeOliver
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
My power button is broken, does anyone has one for sale?

patriciajackson
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I was really needed help same type of what you say.
Thanks for sharing

smungai
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Goodbye to my trusty Wizard

It's with a heavy heart I'm saying goodbye to my wizard. For the past 5 years it's never let me down despite numerous attempts by kids dropping it, constant flashing, etc. I finally got the better of it when I inadvertently forced the center console in the car shut as it was charging. Little did i know the miniUSB was preventing the console lock engaging and with a painful snap! the usb snapped of mummy board . I've finally convinced the wife I need an upgrade and not being particularly wealthy have managed to score a Touch HD for less than I paid for my wizard. I will be dismantling it to see if I can fix it. I'm also welcome to any offers. Feel free to PM me and we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
Goodbye fellow Wizard Fans (I support the Sonics!)

TechTweaker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Interest in Tmobile MDA (WIZA200)?

I'm looking to sell my Tmobile MDA, I believe this is also considered an "HTC Wizard" or equivalent.

It's in a decent but "well loved" condition and needs a battery and charger. Comes with USB cable and headphone adapter dongle.

Anyone interested?

Since I am a new poster, I can't post outside links/photos yet. PM me if you wanna see pics.

tayyeb
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default My Wizard won't charge

Hi,
I have a wizard which was lying around unused. the other day i tried to charge it but somehow it is not charging. Any idea whats wrong. i suspect the battery is dead. someone want to sell a battery?

thanks.
Galaxy Nexus > Huawei Ideos > SKY Vega LTE IM-A800S > SKY Vega Racer A760S > Samsung Galaxy S > Iphone 3G > HTC Raphael (ATT Fuze) > HTC Tytn II (ATT Tilt) > I mate K Jam > Nokia N 70 > Nokia 6030 > Sony Ericsson K710 > Motorola U510 > Nokia 1100

jphuffs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Most HTC cell phones will not charge unless turned on and they can't turn on on a discharged battery. To put a "starter" charge on a discharged battery, one way is to connect leads to a 9 1/2 volt battery and jumper the leads to the HTC battery. Hold the jumpered connection for 30 to 60 seconds. Reinstall the battery in the phone, connect the charger and then turn the phone on. It should then start charging the battery.

Mysticales
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Almost tempted to sell my MDA which works fine.. just idk.. its the only winmo I have that still can use a stylus heh. How many of you hoard yours?
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Galaxy S4 (At&t) - Stock 4.3 Rooted
Dell Streak 7 - Streakdroid R8
Ouya - (and my review)

spiff72
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
Almost tempted to sell my MDA which works fine.. just idk.. its the only winmo I have that still can use a stylus heh. How many of you hoard yours?
I have no use for the 2 Cingular 8125's that I posted here almost 2 years ago. Maybe I was asking too much at the time! Never got a single reply...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=464

MuF123
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
How many of you hoard yours?
mee meee! Maybe it isn't hoarding as I want to use it as a wireless webcam some day.

Mysticales
Old
Thanks Meter 89
I miss stylus based OS.. why? Cause really you had MUCH more options for games and apps.. this finger based stuff with huge uis.. just really sucks.

Also they still havent made Warfare Inc on Android or the WM 6.5/7
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Galaxy S4 (At&t) - Stock 4.3 Rooted
Dell Streak 7 - Streakdroid R8
Ouya - (and my review)