ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

BUY/SELL a broken Wizard! Protect our dying breed.

OP pzucchel

25th November 2010, 12:06 PM   |  #481  
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 40

353 posts
Donate to Me
More
My power button is broken, does anyone has one for sale?
9th December 2010, 01:26 PM   |  #482  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I was really needed help same type of what you say.
Thanks for sharing
14th December 2010, 04:07 PM   |  #483  
Thanks Meter: 2

41 posts
Goodbye to my trusty Wizard
It's with a heavy heart I'm saying goodbye to my wizard. For the past 5 years it's never let me down despite numerous attempts by kids dropping it, constant flashing, etc. I finally got the better of it when I inadvertently forced the center console in the car shut as it was charging. Little did i know the miniUSB was preventing the console lock engaging and with a painful snap! the usb snapped of mummy board . I've finally convinced the wife I need an upgrade and not being particularly wealthy have managed to score a Touch HD for less than I paid for my wizard. I will be dismantling it to see if I can fix it. I'm also welcome to any offers. Feel free to PM me and we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
Goodbye fellow Wizard Fans (I support the Sonics!)
13th September 2011, 12:35 AM   |  #484  
Tampa

1 posts
More
Interest in Tmobile MDA (WIZA200)?
I'm looking to sell my Tmobile MDA, I believe this is also considered an "HTC Wizard" or equivalent.

It's in a decent but "well loved" condition and needs a battery and charger. Comes with USB cable and headphone adapter dongle.

Anyone interested?

Since I am a new poster, I can't post outside links/photos yet. PM me if you wanna see pics.
3rd April 2012, 05:00 PM   |  #485  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 2

154 posts
More
My Wizard won't charge
Hi,
I have a wizard which was lying around unused. the other day i tried to charge it but somehow it is not charging. Any idea whats wrong. i suspect the battery is dead. someone want to sell a battery?

thanks.
3rd April 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #486  

102 posts
Most HTC cell phones will not charge unless turned on and they can't turn on on a discharged battery. To put a "starter" charge on a discharged battery, one way is to connect leads to a 9 1/2 volt battery and jumper the leads to the HTC battery. Hold the jumpered connection for 30 to 60 seconds. Reinstall the battery in the phone, connect the charger and then turn the phone on. It should then start charging the battery.
4th April 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #487  
Thanks Meter: 89

1,571 posts
More
Almost tempted to sell my MDA which works fine.. just idk.. its the only winmo I have that still can use a stylus heh. How many of you hoard yours?
5th April 2012, 03:20 AM   |  #488  
Thanks Meter: 26

352 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticales

Almost tempted to sell my MDA which works fine.. just idk.. its the only winmo I have that still can use a stylus heh. How many of you hoard yours?

I have no use for the 2 Cingular 8125's that I posted here almost 2 years ago. Maybe I was asking too much at the time! Never got a single reply...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=464
5th April 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #489  
Thanks Meter: 52

685 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticales

How many of you hoard yours?

mee meee! Maybe it isn't hoarding as I want to use it as a wireless webcam some day.
5th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #490  
Thanks Meter: 89

1,571 posts
More
I miss stylus based OS.. why? Cause really you had MUCH more options for games and apps.. this finger based stuff with huge uis.. just really sucks.

Also they still havent made Warfare Inc on Android or the WM 6.5/7

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread