[Theme] Vader Rising KitKat V.1.0.1{4.4.2} 1%battery(nb4)

Search This thread

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
Hey Kush ive got a question for you do you know anything about the note 2 and if so we got out kid note 2 its build says its a tmobile phone but its on simple mobile for servise its running the stock tmobile 4.1.2 would I be able to root this phone just like it was a tmobile note 2 and use roms and stuff and radios and just type in the apn for simple mobile and sorry I know its not on topic but you seen like you know your stuff lol thanks bro

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Haha ya. I used to have a note 2. Pretty sure everything for simple mobile is the same. Do you know who the parent company is?

But you can definitely use roms from the tmo section. You might have to get the baseband that is for simple mobile though, but it depends on who the parent company is. If it's at&t I think you also need to enable aws. Hopefully that will get you in the right direction at least lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

foreverthewolf2012

Sep 17, 2012
Awesome and is there a way if finding that part out cuz I don't know who the phone is by it doesn't have any carriers names on it

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Oh and how's this theme coming along?

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
Awesome and is there a way if finding that part out cuz I don't know who the phone is by it doesn't have any carriers names on it

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Oh and how's this theme coming along?

Just go to settings, about device and check the model number. Anything roms with same model number you can flash. And you can search sammobile for it and find the latest firmware.

Ya, the theme. Haven't really done too much lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

foreverthewolf2012

Sep 17, 2012
What the heck man lol I'm dying for some red love here lol and as far as the model number its the exact same as tmobile note 2 lol

foreverthewolf2012

Sep 17, 2012
Man this is odd as hell to me lol I rooted it and then installed twrp and then downloaded 4.1.2 Jedi and flashed it and it flashed all the external apps but wouldn't flash the rom itself and said it passed and flashed successful but just sat at the tmobile note 2 screen and wouldn't do crap lol

foreverthewolf2012

Sep 17, 2012
Never mind bro I finally figured it out I had to just flash the rom once and then dirty flash again and then it boots up lol crazy huh haha thanks for helping me tho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kushXmaster presents:

7tIn1eP.jpg

seJh5fi.jpg

##Standard disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage to your phone, house, car job or if your dog catches of fire

This is my red and black theme completely re-done for Android 4.4. It has been built using jedi as a base, but will probably work with other roms as well. Just don't complain if it doesn't work.

Confirmed working with philz and cwm along with twrp

What's themed:

framework-res.apk
    systemui.apk
    samsungIME.apk
    seccontacts_OSup.apk
    secphone.apk
    secsettings.apk
    multiwindowtrayservice.apk (custom for this theme, unlike what you will find in my multiwindow mod thread)

This is still very much a work in progress. If you notice something that is wrong, go ahead and let me know. Chances are I already know what it is.

Screenshots:

tyZjV0H.png

SR2rNU2.png

A4QcTRc.png

AOMKGRB.png

v01vYts.png

VDdMbwm.jpg

U3yq8xE.png

Download!

Vader Rising KK V1.0.1.zip - 80.46 MB

Md5: dd1d23ba6c0a1af2acc284e7eecda18a

Big thanks to:

@markbencze for getting me started on themeing and answering a ton of quesitons
    @ptmr3 for the rom base
    @apen83 because he's a boss
    @foreverloco
    Multiwindow mod

Check out my multiwindow mods here: feel free to request colors.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51631957
    Ok, been a while since I've done anything with this and I think it's about time I did. Expect to see this update for nf1/nf4.
    Alright who wants to give a beta build a try?

http://d-h.st/JEd

@foreverthewolf2012 I know you want in on this.