Can you flash verizon phones to sprint??

Search This thread

StifflerServices

Dec 12, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
question. I recently was using vzn S4, but now I am back to Sprint and just got their s4. Currently they're are no Custom roms for the sprint s4 that I like however the vzn S4 has one that I truly love. Is it possible to port my sprints S4 info onto the vzn S4 so I can receive my calls, text and internet but still keep the vzn S4 rom on it ? And is it possible to do this wo a sim card issue. Hate to waist a good fone. when I could use one for calls, text and the other for hotspot (and everything else too). Thanks in advance for any help and pointers

Stiffler

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
question. I recently was using vzn S4, but now I am back to Sprint and just got their s4. Currently they're are no Custom roms for the sprint s4 that I like however the vzn S4 has one that I truly love. Is it possible to port my sprints S4 info onto the vzn S4 so I can receive my calls, text and internet but still keep the vzn S4 rom on it ? And is it possible to do this wo a sim card issue. Hate to waist a good fone. when I could use one for calls, text and the other for hotspot (and everything else too). Thanks in advance for any help and pointers

Stiffler

No, but you can't port the Verizon ROM over, either way you're looking at a lot of work.

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

WIRM.KJones

Jun 24, 2014
So how do u do it?

Yes, it's possible. When I worked at Sprint I had a customer come in with an Evo on Verizon (he later came back to Sprint). You take a Verizon smartphone and swap ESN's with the phone you want to put on. It's not illegal if you swap them, and it's not like anyone's going to know, because on their system, it'll show up as the other phone, not what you're actually using. It's not a straight-forward process but if you can follow directions it's not too hard.

I have a verizon Droid Razr MAXX and im really trying to f'lash it to sprint. please tell me how. i cant find anything on google.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have heard of people using a evo on verizon i been eyeing the droid razr so if possible i wanna flash it to sprint. I called a store they said no but they prolly just want me to spend money on a new phone. So is it possible?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Yes, it's possible. When I worked at Sprint I had a customer come in with an Evo on Verizon (he later came back to Sprint). You take a Verizon smartphone and swap ESN's with the phone you want to put on. It's not illegal if you swap them, and it's not like anyone's going to know, because on their system, it'll show up as the other phone, not what you're actually using. It's not a straight-forward process but if you can follow directions it's not too hard.
    you can certainly edit meid's on phones still. any htc device, 99% of samsung devices, 90% of lg devices...

:D I can Vouch

check this out
    or this or this or this if your lazy