Used to love this phone

Search This thread

gniblack

Oct 6, 2011
I just realized that I am also getting ghost calls. I tried calling my cell, and it did not ring. Then I tried calling again, and it did. As soon as I have an opportunity I will be giving AT&T a call.

wastingoctober

Sep 29, 2009
Is this only happening only on the gingerbread basebands or froyo too?
It seems to be GB-specific. I had no issues with ghost calls or delayed texts when using Froyo. I also don't have any issues when using CyanogenMod after flashing the Gingerbread firmwares. I would just use CyanogenMod except that battery life is abysmal.

speeddevil

Feb 15, 2009
I am trying to do a master reset, by going to settings, privacy, factory data reset, as instructed by at&t. They are making me do this before they will send me a replacement thrill. They did not offer me a different kind of phone, just another thrill. When I get to the reset everything button, I hit it, and it does nothing. This phone is laughing at me. Im ready to hurl it through at&ts windows. :mad:

edit: figured it out, I eventually had to do the thing where you turn off the phone, hold down the volume down button and push the power button and go from there.

Last edited:

n0kia916

Dec 11, 2010
Sacramento
Can't rely on the alarm anymore... set alarm for 4:30 am.. woke up at 5: 40.. phone clock said 1:30 am..

Using Straight Talk through att towers