Dongle doesn´t work after update to Kitkat 4.4.2

Search This thread

matiaz0

Aug 16, 2011
Málaga
Hi, everybody. I have a big problem. Since this morning and after update to kitkat, the samsung dongle doesn´t connect never more to the note 3 and what yesterday was perfect with 4.2.2, today is a problem because i use too much this dongle to put in every tv the baby Einsteins to my baby of 9 month.

Do you know if this is like that, or maybe there is another problem i dont know.

Best regards

jsdecker10

Jul 9, 2012
The good ol Deep South
If it's a genuine Samsung product, then yea, there's a problem on your end somewhere. If it's not a Samsung product, then that could mean that Samsung is screwing with accessories other than just the wireless back covers, like what was in the news a month or so ago. The new kitkat update screwed with aftermarket wireless charging because Samsung wants everyone to be forced to stick with their products only. Pretty screwed up really. But I dunno, maybe it's something else?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Hi, everybody. I have a big problem. Since this morning and after update to kitkat, the samsung dongle doesn´t connect never more to the note 3 and what yesterday was perfect with 4.2.2, today is a problem because i use too much this dongle to put in every tv the baby Einsteins to my baby of 9 month.

Do you know if this is like that, or maybe there is another problem i dont know.

Best regards

If it's a genuine Samsung product, then yea, there's a problem on your end somewhere. If it's not a Samsung product, then that could mean that Samsung is screwing with accessories other than just the wireless back covers, like what was in the news a month or so ago. The new kitkat update screwed with aftermarket wireless charging because Samsung wants everyone to be forced to stick with their products only. Pretty screwed up really. But I dunno, maybe it's something else?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

matiaz0

Aug 16, 2011
Málaga
Everything us genuine, the dongle and the note 3. Note is not rooted, everything original and works fine the day before with 4.2.2

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

EDIT: solved with a factory reset.

Regards and thank you.

Last edited:

blackjedi

Aug 23, 2011
Everything us genuine, the dongle and the note 3. Note is not rooted, everything original and works fine the day before with 4.2.2

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

EDIT: solved with a factory reset.

Regards and thank you.

Congratulations. One more question. Can I use the dongle with 0x1 knox?