T-Mobile Uk Rom

Search This thread

Jygar

Dec 25, 2006
Gloucester
To be honest mate unless someone has dumped the rom you will be very lucky to find it!

T-Mobile rarely release the ROMs and generally the Ship ROM will appear along side the updated ROM (probably WM 6.1 Update when it arrives).

You can check here for the ROMs:

http://www.tm-phonedownloads.com/index.html

Sorry I cant be of more help, been having issues like this since Vario 2.

randomelements

Sep 1, 2006
Milton Regis
I have dumped the RAW files but am having grief rebuilding on my Vista box (XP partition died yesterday). I can up them somewhere if someone else wants to rebuild the rom.

Let me know.

looking-g

Mar 19, 2006
Den Haag
upload the raw files

hi i can give it a try tomorrow if you just upload the .raw files somewhere i try to help you i am looking for the dutch version of this rom but i try to help you with this version so just upload then somewhere where i can grab them, cheers,

looking-g

Mar 19, 2006
Den Haag
not done yet

hi all received the raw files but up till now both programs i used for restoring crashed all the time on my normal computer i am now trying this on a old laptop see what happens now keep you posted cheers

looking-g

Mar 19, 2006
Den Haag
problem with part02.raw

Hi Randomelements there is a problem in part02.raw imgfsToDump gives a problem
Unhandeled exception in DumpImageData so i cant create a newos.nb and therefore i cannot build the rom sorry but i tryed everything but this seems to be a problem i cannot find a way that i go round it mayby somebody else has the solution @Random maybe you post the link to your .raw files i will not do this without your permission, cheers