[Q] Sense roms OR roms that allow ##3424#

Search This thread

Luna_Sky

Jul 24, 2012
I've looked through most custom roms that are available for the new partition layout and the only rom that I saw with a stock feel (aside from going back to the original stock (and rooting) would be Viper4G... Have I missed any other custom roms that use sense and are close to stock?

I am asking as it seems this is the only type of custom rom that will allow the phone to be re-flashed to Page Plus Cellular (lost the flash when I unlocked bootloader and did s-off apparently) as I have to have access to ##3424# Diag mode. Tried accessing it on SlimKat and Bean Stalk with no luck (simply closes out the dialer or attempts to dial customer service :confused:) or I would be running a rom with a more "vanilla" experience... I've done searching and seem to be coming up with nothing.

I'm not seeking the "best" roms, just curious if I've missed any or if there are others out there at all. Are there any Page Plus users out there that found a custom rom that worked properly without requiring the phone to be close to stock & running Sense? It would be great to find a rom where ##3424# would work, but I won't hold my breath... :(

G

GuestK0087

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts