Metro PCS with T-Mobile GS3

Search This thread

El_Chapo

Feb 16, 2014
Ok, so I recently bought a Samsung GS3 from my sister that has T-mobile. I took it to metro and they unlocked it and activated it for me. I chose the $50 Plan which gives me 2.5gb of Blazing Fast Internet. I also purchased the mobile hotspot. When I reached 2.5gb of data, it slowed down. I tether to play xbox. Unable to afford legit internet lol. Before, I was able to tether with my LG Motion 4g for free!. I never lagged as much, I was able to connect my tablet and ran with some smooth speeds. (with the $50 Plan). So I called and managed to call metro pcs and they were able to change it back to the lg motion. My speeds were still slow!. I asked them if I can change it to the $60 plan since it was unlimited and they said that Tethering is not compatible? Is there a way to have Unlimited Data and tether at the same time? I don't want to pay for Unlimited Data without being able to tether to my other devices. HELP!

:)

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
You can't add tether to the $60 plan, but you may be able to tether if you flash roms with native tether enabled, or search and find other ways to tether.. And on a side note, they did not unlock your device, all T-Mobile phones are compatible with metroPCS :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk