[ROM] SLIM NOTE v2.5 sample the jellybean [12-4] with the walking dead anim :)

Search This thread

lbxmobbin_1

Jul 11, 2010
lawndale

lbxmobbin_1

Jul 11, 2010
lawndale
No need to theme your ROM cause all of these JB 4.1.1 theme mods work. Make sure its 4.1.1. Its nice having your amazing slim rom with all these theme mods and toggles.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1929217

I mean if you wanna flash your own JB themes seperate go for it but I wanna change it the way I want my ROM to look, not to be rude or anything....
And it wont be big themes as I dont really like all that I just want some more green in this ROM!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

mattym320

Jan 2, 2012
Sioux Falls
I am experiencing screen freezes to the point where I have to do a battery pull. Is this a known issue or anyone else getting this? Otherwise so far so good. Flashed last night and am digging the ROM so far. Thanks so much OP

rydehard86

Jun 18, 2010
I am experiencing screen freezes to the point where I have to do a battery pull. Is this a known issue or anyone else getting this? Otherwise so far so good. Flashed last night and am digging the ROM so far. Thanks so much OP

Same for me. I can't make it an hour. I went back to a different ROM until its fixed. I liked this ROM and will be back once another update comes out.

Reactions: mattym320

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well this is my first project in building a rom so hope you guys like it....I will try to give it an AOSP look and feel to it while at the same time some TWiz ..
    Im not good as other known devs and themers but I am learning day by day and iven been in the android scene since the first day the G1 came out and I sold my first gen iphone which I had unlocked with t-mobile and got the G1 and never regreted android..so I hope I can do a good enough job to bring you the people something good enough ro run in your phones :)

Thanks and credits and respect to all the devs out their who been in the scene or just started devin and even have jobs and family and other things and still find time to work on projects ...
    the people who made my G1 so great till it died on me after to much flashing :( without you guys I would have been stuck with the crappy iphone :( no offense to iphone users
    ...phones wouldnt be our phones without all the devs out their to change the phones the way we want and not what the companies want us to have :)

DE-ODEXED slim down

Credits -to all devs out their, keep doing what your doing
    Thanks (joshbeach) for the base and for helping me with some questions I had..
    [Big thanks and credit to [Andreilux] for awesome perseus kernel and for his permission to let me do a small change in his kernel to get bootanimations up and running]-so credit to him for his kernel with my changes to get bootanimation
    Thanks (viperboy) for the multi window mod
    Thanks (mackentosh) for the battery and notification mods
    thanks (Didact74) for helping with enable AOSP lockscreen
    if theirs anyone im forgetting dont hesitate to remind me ..

ROM]-SlimNote v2.0 -with working bootanimation
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390208427046731836

Empty bootanimation zip-
    Just place any bootanimation.zip file you want inside the media folder and then flash and you will get your choice of bootanimation :)
    LINK-
    Emptybootanimation,zip
    http://db.tt/gwwjophZ

MUST start fresh clean wipe factory,,system,,cach,,and dalvik
    This is just a small sample guys most colors havent been changed yet from the samsung blue
    but in the 3.0 update more changes will be made so im taking my time with the 3.0 update so enjoy this one in the mean while

SlimNote2.5- www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362233923

dont panic it looks like its bootlooping but its not just wait till it settles down to load
    -I forgot also to place the the Gmail4.2 back in their so just flash the zip posted and you will have it back

SlimNote3.0-not yet ready sorry guys

[[[[[v2.5]]]]
    De-ODEXED LJC
    Perseus latest kernel 27.
    Removed alot of bloat
    Camera shutter sound on/off option
    Transparent Multi window all apps
    Screen wake on disable sms (my mod)
    Battery mod green
    Transparent pulldown green
    Android 4.2 launcher removed
    Added apex launcher
    Settings text color to green
    Menu color text to green
    Gmail4.2
    Enable AOSP Lockscreen
    Zipaligned
    The walking dead bootanimation with boot up sound and boot down sound
    And more to come

I suggest full wipe to new update just to be safe

I know benchmarks dont mean alot but I think thats good enough
    Separate flashable zips (more to come)
    Gmail4.2- http://d-h.st/S8y
    Snote- http://db.tt/DkhkCzpN
    sCloud- http://db.tt/mukCiuHY
    -
    -
    -

So hope you guys like and will be updating as frequently as I can. ..hit the thanks button if you like

For everyone and the dev I've been working on a slim rom of my own and have come to the conclusion that it's the removal of the Samsung Internet apk that is causing the force closes. Though it doesn't effect anything just thought id let yall know if you just use 7zip and place the original SecBrowser apk in the system/app folder of the rom before you flash it you will not get any FC's

Yeah thanks I fixed it in my new update that I will release tonight thanks for the info tho ..hope you guys like the new update im working on alitle more stuff and will upload tonight

Bootanimation

Looks promising! I do like slim roms!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, will have an update later today after work

that's been a problem for me too

Sorry been busy working on MIUI port and just click on the one next to settings it has the aosp clear 3 line button next to setting icon on status bar

my clear button in my notification pulldown will not clear the notifications. I have to swipe them sideways to get them to clear,