Anyone with International version not using the included case? Or link to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

muffnman

Feb 22, 2007
New York
Google Pixel XL
Moto Z3 Play
I can't seem to find the case included with the international version of the HTC One (m8) listed anywhere for sale.

Would anyone happen to have a link to it or, if you have the international version and aren't going to be using yours, are you willing to part with it?

You can see it pictured on Anandtech here:
DSC_5302_575px.jpg

DSC_5336_575px.jpg

DSC_5335_575px.jpg

DSC_5341_575px.jpg

Thanks in advance,
-MM

Last edited:

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA
I can't seem to find the case included with the international version of the HTC One (m8) listed anywhere for sale.

Would anyone happen to have a link to it or, if you have the international version and aren't going to be using yours, are you willing to part with it?

You can see it pictured on Anandtech here:
DSC_5302_575px.jpg

DSC_5336_575px.jpg

DSC_5335_575px.jpg

DSC_5341_575px.jpg

Thanks in advance,
-MM

dibs on 2nd one

rahtrip

Jun 24, 2013
Same love the look of these...let me know where you can buy one or buy it off of someone from...

duckstardeluxe

Jan 16, 2013
Copenhagen
This exact case was (for me surprisingly) included with my international M8 I just received yesterday here in Denmark. I think is fits perfectly and really protects the M8 very well, and gives a firm grip on the device. But like most other cases it hides the great look of the device.

crustyeye

Mar 27, 2014
I was using it then bought a unbranded case that was slimmer, but much much prefer . The stick HTC case it came with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

muffnman

Feb 22, 2007
New York
Google Pixel XL
Moto Z3 Play
This exact case was (for me surprisingly) included with my international M8 I just received yesterday here in Denmark. I think is fits perfectly and really protects the M8 very well, and gives a firm grip on the device. But like most other cases it hides the great look of the device.

Well if you ever feel like parting with it, feel free to send me a private forum message. :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

E_n_T

Jun 5, 2012
Stockholm
I get mine from the phone house. It's sad when the ppl in the shop salutes like a regular day customer. Hahaha. But for that I'm gonna squeeze them for a sdcard. :)

iOS 7 up my iBUM

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
You say "international version" but what nation has these included, so far two Nordic countries have said they were included. I'd be curious if any other country's SKU include them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    trust me it doesnt look that nice , am waiting for the spigen clear case . id happily give you mine but i live all the way in dubai !. trust me your not missing out on anything special !
    Thread closed,

Please use swappa for selling or exchanging devices or accessories.

Ghost