Need Help on How to Download Torrents on Kindle Fire HDX

Search This thread

cooltwou

Feb 10, 2014
How do you download Torrents on Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 because the Stock Apps Amazon has doesn't download the Torrents & it only gives you these 2 Apps: Crystal Downloader and Download Everything Pro and they will not download the Torrents at all

tl3

Feb 9, 2014
Use the Alternative 1Mobile Market App Store

How do you download Torrents on Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 because the Stock Apps Amazon has doesn't download the Torrents & it only gives you these 2 Apps: Crystal Downloader and Download Everything Pro and they will not download the Torrents at all

Search and download your preferred torrent client from the 1Mobile App Store.

My personal preference is uTorrent for Android.

FYI.

Sorry, new user here so I can't post external links... Google '1Mobile Market' and download its APK from CNET.

Last edited:

cooltwou

Feb 10, 2014
Search and download your preferred torrent client from the 1Mobile App Store.

My personal preference is uTorrent for Android.

FYI.

Sorry, new user here so I can't post external links... Google '1Mobile Market' and download its APK from CNET.

I got the 1Mobile App Store and have got the Utorrent but I have a question when you install Apps though 1Mobile App Store how do i get that Apps to my Home Screen on the Kindle Fire HDX i see no option to do this at all

Yourteeth

Feb 10, 2014
Montreal
1mobile files

I got the 1Mobile App Store and have got the Utorrent but I have a question when you install Apps though 1Mobile App Store how do i get that Apps to my Home Screen on the Kindle Fire HDX i see no option to do this at all

Go get ESexplorer (available on amazon app store). With that, you can browse all the folders and files on your HDX. It should be either under DOWNLOAD or the 1mobile folder. There's a part about it on Android Cowboy's youtube tutorial (Sorry, can't post link )

tl3

Feb 9, 2014
Like Most Any Other Installed App...

<Apps> <On Device> [long-press on uTorrent icon] <Add to Home>