Titanium Backup has stopped

Search This thread

dndwanted

Dec 20, 2012
I didn't really wanted to start a new thread because of this, but I haven't found my answers neither here on the forum nor on google.

I have installed Titanium Backup Root (not pro version) on my Nexus 5 and when I open it, it says 'Unfortunately, Titanium Backup has stopped.'

Can anyone help me?

Nexus 5, Stock + Xposed, ElementalX kernel

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
I didn't really wanted to start a new thread because of this, but I haven't found my answers neither here on the forum nor on google.

I have installed Titanium Backup Root (not pro version) on my Nexus 5 and when I open it, it says 'Unfortunately, Titanium Backup has stopped.'

Can anyone help me?

Have you tried clearing data, reinstalling, etc?

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen

Can anyone help me?

Which Google did you use? I looked and got this https://www.google.nl/search?q=unfo...hannel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=f25FU7OfGsiT-wbi44D4Bg in 10 seconds. Try fixing permissions in recovery.

Last edited:

dndwanted

Dec 20, 2012
Letharqy yes I have tried that, it still doesn't work

gee2012 yes that is what I have searched but I haven't found something that would make it work. Tried fixing the permissions, still doesn't work.

Last edited:

dechronic

Dec 7, 2013
Have you tried booting into a custom recovery and formatting the cache and the dalvik cache?

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,

Other than that:

http://www.titaniumtrack.com/kb/titanium-backup-kb/titanium-backup-troubleshooting.html

If it’s crashing right away when you launch it, try clearing its data (in your phone settings, under Applications) and be sure to also remove the "data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup" directory on your sd card, if it exists.

And maybe also delete all the residues in data/data (and another locations?) if presents, reboot and try to re-install?

Send them a log too?

It's weird, maybe a conflict with an Xposed module...

Last edited:

dndwanted

Dec 20, 2012
It is still not working after doing what was said on that website.
I don't know what else to do, but thank you all for trying to help. :)

poornima.maxpayne

Dec 21, 2011
Bangalore

Can anyone help me?

Hi,
Try installing the app from play store and restore the data seperately . It worked for me.