Please help me!!! Why is this happening?

Search This thread

mhoysmerize

Aug 29, 2012
Isabela
No network from mobile simcard please..... hepl....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409738261160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409738261160.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 34

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Reactions: mhoysmerize

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
when i dial *#7284# i can't see qualcom settings,.,.,.

????

Download terminal emulator from here >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&hl=en << you need root to use this.

Then type the following exactly as you see it

su
echo -n ON >> /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode

If that does not work, use the more detailed commands below and don't forget to reboot after you have finished

su
rm /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
rm /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode
echo -n ON >> /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
chown 1000.1000 /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
chown 1000.1000 /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode
chmod 0744 /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
chmod 0744 /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode
reboot

All this is in the link I provided.

mhoysmerize

Aug 29, 2012
Isabela
Your efs is corrupt look here >> http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/general/ref-imei-efs-stuff-i9300-including-t2393289 << you need a terminal emulator on the phone (download it from play store) then follow the commands in the link look at the section where it say's "I'm stuck in factorymode, is this related?" ;)

????

Download terminal emulator from here >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&hl=en << you need root to use this.

Then type the following exactly as you see it

su

If that does not work, use the more detailed commands below and don't forget to reboot after you have finished

su
rm /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
rm /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode
echo -n ON >> /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
chown 1000.1000 /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
chown 1000.1000 /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode
chmod 0744 /efs/FactoryApp/keystr
chmod 0744 /efs/FactoryApp/factorymode
reboot

All this is in the link I provided.

Sir before i go to your procedure ive been flashing omega rom, may latest rom was that of 4.3 but downgrade to 4.1 which i believed corrupted my imei. but i saw in my external sd card EFS.TAR.GZ what is this? is this the auto back up of the omega rom 4.3? which means i can restore this? how do i know that efs.tar.gz is the working efs back up file? or do i have to flash 4.3 rom and then restore the efs.tar.gz? please explain to me,.,.,

Last edited:

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Sir before i go to your procedure ive been flashing omega rom, may latest rom was that of 4.3 but downgrade to 4.1 which i believed corrupted my imei. but i saw in my external sd card EFS.TAR.GZ what is this? is this the auto back up of the omega rom 4.3? which means i can restore this? how do i know that efs.tar.gz is the working efs back up file?

Because it say's efs :D Yes this is a efs backup you can restore it with the many programs that do that...All this information you are asking is in the link I provided including programs to backup and restore efs.

mhoysmerize

Aug 29, 2012
Isabela
Because it say's efs :D Yes this is a efs backup you can restore it with the many programs that do that...All this information you are asking is in the link I provided including programs to backup and restore efs.

sir before restoring the efs.tar.gz, right now im on omega 4.3, can i restore right away? or should i downgrade to 4.1.2 and then restore?

Top Liked Posts