[Q] Jedi KK for Note 3 and Saber Kernel

Search This thread

sniickers

Oct 31, 2013
Macon
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Hey I apologize for creating a thread instead of asking in the Jedi KK rom thread. But as you can see, I have very fe posts. I believe this is my first post actually. Therefore I am limited to post in the development thread. So my question is, is it possible to flash the |KERNEL| SaberN3Kernel_10.7 || 3.4.75 || OC for all || exFAT | 12/23 from the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Original Android Development thread over the the Jedi KK Rom for the TMobile Note 3. I searched and found no one asking this question nor anyone referencing it. I know in the changelog it was mentioned it is a work in progress that is meant to keep up with the Jedi Rom, however ptmr3 did not include these features in the new KK Jedi Rom and stated he is still working on the kernel and I did not want to bug such a busy guy based off his threads with a pm. Thanks in advance for any help provided. I also asked because when I flashed this kernel over Jedi V5 I did start having a lot of fc which I tracked mostly to using different xposed modules. A lot of features can double up. But I just like to keep a smooth experience.

rootgasm

Mar 23, 2014
Noob here too. The Jedi KK rom is quite stable and it's my daily driver for now. I am hoping darthstalker kk will come out soon so I can make comparison. If anyone used both Jedi and Darthstalker in JB version, sure like to hear your thoughts.