[Q] KT747 "problem"

Search This thread

coollkidd

Apr 27, 2011
Chicago
Hello, I think I have an issue with the kernel. I can't post in the development thread because I don't have 10 posts. Ok, so here's my problem, in the general section, on the frequency slider, the mhz is in read and reads (chrg override) so it would be max: 1512 (chrg override). What does it mean and what can I do to maybe stop it?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-24-13-19-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-24-13-19-02.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 30

philliedbz

Jul 27, 2013
Hello, I think I have an issue with the kernel. I can't post in the development thread because I don't have 10 posts. Ok, so here's my problem, in the general section, on the frequency slider, the mhz is in read and reads (chrg override) so it would be max: 1512 (chrg override). What does it mean and what can I do to maybe stop it?
Thanks in advance
I had a similar problem but it said battery override i go rid of it by taking root from du battery saver app must be something similar an app not letting you be able to use that feature try uninstalling apps that have root access and reboot so that the changes happen

Reactions: coollkidd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance
    I had a similar problem but it said battery override i go rid of it by taking root from du battery saver app must be something similar an app not letting you be able to use that feature try uninstalling apps that have root access and reboot so that the changes happen