[Q] lg gpad wifi

Search This thread

paniro187

Sep 19, 2010
I like this tablet over the gaalxy tab3 for the specs and screen. What o want to know is I'm getting this for my elderly mom so I would like a google play edition rom for this tablet. I know when I had a m7 before they had a rom that was set up just like the google play edition. I don't want cm or aokp I just want stock google. Where can I get this? Also how do I root and install recovery for this thing. I know thus has been asked before but I work alot and I'm trying to get this done on the fly (at work and on break)

Thank you

EdenGottlieb

Dec 15, 2013
You can't get a stock google rom. The devs have tried and failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getmealive

Jul 1, 2010
If you're getting this tablet for your mom, then you shouldn't root it or install any other roms, just update the tablet to the latest LG kitkat update and it will feel good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Torpedro1978

Oct 4, 2009
Salzburg (AT)
The original 4.4.2 Stock ROM is just great and very, very easy to use even though it has so many cool features (Infrared, knock on,...).
e.g. For the LG G2 it's quite some work to get the IR blaster to work with other ROMs and i think it's the same here.

I wouldn't install any other ROM! (Not hear this from me often!) It's perfect and just works! I installed the xposed modules, which makes it even better.

sefirosu0522

Apr 3, 2011
The original 4.4.2 Stock ROM is just great and very, very easy to use even though it has so many cool features (Infrared, knock on,...).
e.g. For the LG G2 it's quite some work to get the IR blaster to work with other ROMs and i think it's the same here.

I wouldn't install any other ROM! (Not hear this from me often!) It's perfect and just works! I installed the xposed modules, which makes it even better.

I wish I could agree with this. Where KK runs great, the SD card issue blows big time.