Dec 7, 2009
Philadelphia, Pa
G

glacierguy

Hell yeah man! The more, the better. Thanks

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

G

glacierguy

Would love anything that replaces the hideous Rosie dockbar. I don't want to use a different launcher to get a different dock bar. I use the icsspark theme and even that has a giant plus sign. Smh.

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
im working on a theme myself, but yes! Themes skins, anything you want put it out here! we need new stuff

Edit:........... Dude you have to make a Beats Theme for the Amaze!

homiens

Jan 7, 2011
Dude, I love the themes you made for the GSII! They're awesome! Can you make a red theme for the sense 3.5 rom by X? That would be awesome! Thanks! Good to have you here! :D

realitysconcierge

Oct 2, 2010
More themes are always great. Have you ever seen the blue and black blue dado theme for miui? My second favorite of all time, very classy. I definitely request that.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

G

glacierguy

I'm cooking a custom skin on UOT. It's very custom, and nobody else will want it (unless their name is also Wayne P ;) ) but point being if it works out nice, I will do my best to get something out there for everybody also.

UOT kitchen is pretty cool... But I lost all of my work twice as I was almost done... Then I found the SAVE option is at the last step.... DOH!:banghead:

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
I'm cooking a custom skin on UOT. It's very custom, and nobody else will want it (unless their name is also Wayne P ;) ) but point being if it works out nice, I will do my best to get something out there for everybody also.

UOT kitchen is pretty cool... But I lost all of my work twice as I was almost done... Then I found the SAVE option is at the last step.... DOH!:banghead:

UOT kitchen is great for us noobs

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
I would love a theme with clear notification bar

Top Liked Posts