Anyone sporting a naked Note 2?

Search This thread

iflip

Apr 1, 2010
Naked? Blah. Im rocking mine with no screen protector and no battery door. How about that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bond32

greenyoga

Nov 29, 2012
Naked Note ii will make me nervous,i am a careless user so some good accessories is very important for me,but i like the original looking very much and don't want to put a bulk case.A HD screen protector and a ultra thin case is enough for my Note ii.
://www.lineglory.com/rock-ultra-thin-flip-case-for-galaxy-note-2.html

drumdestroyer

Jan 11, 2012
Oregon
In my humble opinion. It is nuts not to protect a 700 dollar phone. I have a screen protector and a case. I also put my phone in a zip lock bag any time I am going somewhere that there will be any chance that I will encounter sand, dust, sawdust etc. I upgrade phones every year at the most. I find that if you want to command top dollar for your phone it has to be in perfect condition. You drop it one time and 100 dollars just came out of your pocket. Its not like I cant take the case off when I am at home on the couch. Kind of like how I do to my wifes cloths. There is a time and a place for all three of us to get naked. That place isnt where she might get mollested. Im talking about the phone :)
If you take good care of this phone, it will pay for your next phone and so on. I dont expect to pay a dime when I upgrade to the next hot phone.

IamPro

Dec 2, 2010
I considered it since I have insurance but its pretty slippery in hand and that chrome

But it feels so light and thin, any ideas? Maybe a carbon fiber skin?

Last edited:

drumdestroyer

Jan 11, 2012
Oregon
something to think about. even if you have insurance. if you replace your phone at this point you are stuck on stock. Verizon just patched the **** out of the root and unlock exploit. hopefully it will be cracked again but there is no guarantee.

bigjonmoo73

Oct 24, 2010
Denton
I enjoy using mine naked. When I am not home, I usually have my protective case on it. I mostly use it because it has a kickstand built in to it. Otherwise, I love the feel and look of my naked GN2.

mtmerrick

Jan 29, 2011
Merced/San Diego
I had mine naked for the first month, then i went to CES and sometime while I was in vegas the screen got a big ol crack across it. No idea how or when it happened, as i never dropped it. (and i didn't have the chance to do anything except CES while i was there :p)

so i bit down hard and paid the $99 for a replacement. Bought a Trident Aegis Case the same day.

this is one damn fragile phone. >_<

EVOme

Jun 3, 2010
Naked on every phone I have ever owned. Kid gloves here. Right front jean pocket belongs to phone and nothing else to prevent scratching. Never had an issue. I make sure I know where it is in car before I get out...Have had lap phoned it, got out, phone flies.

VERY VERY careful!!

endo689

Aug 25, 2010
Belmont
So I have decided to go naked Lol. I still utilize my Otterbox defender case but only if when I go out it calls for it. Other than that basically running naked now and happy I am.

ForeverSupra

Aug 3, 2011
Id like to go naked but the plastic back gets scratched to easily. I dont even like setting it down on my desk, lol.

Craleb

Mar 2, 2009
Huntsville
I go almost naked. I don't know what you consider the flip cover a case or not.
But i never put it down on the back because I don't want plastic to get scratched. The flip part protects me screen enough I feel. Plus I treat this phome better than some people treat their kids.

Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note²

tfly212

Dec 1, 2011
New York
I go naked on the N2 when I am wearing a suit...slimmer profile in the pockets.

Bioslayer

Mar 29, 2013
wayne
I go everywhere naked :)
My phone wears a see through screen protector. I'm a carpenter so screen protector is a must due to different adhesives that can get all over my hands.

Bottom line is when you think about how often you use your phone the cost is relatively cheap think of some other items that cost as much that don't get nearly the same use so why not enjoy it without worrying so much. If I can work construction and not need a freaking defender I'm sure just about anyone can rock it naked

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

nosympathy

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Naked on every phone I have ever owned. Kid gloves here. Right front jean pocket belongs to phone and nothing else to prevent scratching. Never had an issue. I make sure I know where it is in car before I get out...Have had lap phoned it, got out, phone flies.

VERY VERY careful!!

I do this. Except my front left pocket. I've been doing that since the iPhone 3g came out. Nothing goes in that pocket but the phone.

Reactions: 1ManWolfePack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do this. Except my front left pocket. I've been doing that since the iPhone 3g came out. Nothing goes in that pocket but the phone.

Same. Front left. Phone only, but occasionally I'll put my hand in there for some tug-action...

Another area of concern was the use of the S Pen on the screen. If that would over the course of its life span leave any surface scratches as well.