[Q] Strange new problem...

Search This thread

omenbass

Jan 18, 2014
So, my 3 yr old was watching what does the fox say videos on my i317, (yes that's the first problem, I know) and he apparently did something to my phone, but I have no idea what he could have done to get this to happen. The phone doesn't boot loop, it actually boots up just fine and gives me the 'apps upgrading' notification and then continues to my lock screen. Sometimes I am able to get past the lock screen and my notifications start popping up then the phone will auto reboot. It just does this over and over again. So I popped out the battery and put my backup in. Used my backup for about 2 days before getting sick of the phone shutting down at 25%. I believe this battery issue was caused by falling asleep on top of my phone while it was plugged in and screen on for about 6 hours.....verrryyyy hot when I pulled the battery after this. Anyhow the phone acted fine except for it shutting off when it's showing a fairly high percentage. So today, I pop that battery out and put the good one back in and the phone started doing this...for lack of a better term....reboot loop again!!! How can the battery replacement put the phone back into whatever state of error it was in?!?! Bottom line is, what does the fox say will kill your devices and Ylvis are the spawn of satan.

tube517

Jun 18, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
So, my 3 yr old was watching what does the fox say videos on my i317, (yes that's the first problem, I know) and he apparently did something to my phone, but I have no idea what he could have done to get this to happen. The phone doesn't boot loop, it actually boots up just fine and gives me the 'apps upgrading' notification and then continues to my lock screen. Sometimes I am able to get past the lock screen and my notifications start popping up then the phone will auto reboot. It just does this over and over again. So I popped out the battery and put my backup in. Used my backup for about 2 days before getting sick of the phone shutting down at 25%. I believe this battery issue was caused by falling asleep on top of my phone while it was plugged in and screen on for about 6 hours.....verrryyyy hot when I pulled the battery after this. Anyhow the phone acted fine except for it shutting off when it's showing a fairly high percentage. So today, I pop that battery out and put the good one back in and the phone started doing this...for lack of a better term....reboot loop again!!! How can the battery replacement put the phone back into whatever state of error it was in?!?! Bottom line is, what does the fox say will kill your devices and Ylvis are the spawn of satan.

Could it be the batteries aren't connecting to the terminals tightly?