[ROM]|20sep|VibesLITEv2.0|Most Bloat removed|App2SD|Wifi Tether|RamOptimized|FAST|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
thanks for the help! i might try this or wait for the next release, other than this small issue the rom is great!
Mobile Networks Problem solved..New big list of APNs added.
This version is really fast. Just regret that I can't remove sh*** like taskiller or the buggy lockscreen.
I think you should not ad anything in order to stay in the "lite version" mind.
Anyway, nice job. Thanks a lot.
I was in no mood to cook ROM today but for you two guys here i am ..
Taskkiller, advancedTask killer, and ADWlauncher all removed.
Its now really clean. LITE v2.1

Last edited:

ryandi7

Aug 18, 2010
Do I need to remove my ext partition before flashing? I can't see v2.1 yet, are you still uploading?

johi69

Jul 8, 2009
Mannheim
Oh man, didn't notice, that you already released a clean ROM. Was waiting for it.
Just downloading, will report any faults if happen.

vadella

Aug 7, 2009
Hi

I've installed the VibesLite 2.0,but i didn't like it,now i'm trying to downgrade to the VibesLite 1.0 but no success.Even after formating and reset to factory settings it still stay VibesL 2.0

If it possible to downgrade?

demolition23

Dec 15, 2009
Oiniades
Any chance to use HTC contact app if I flash this ROM? It's the only thing that I need. Can I put the app back somehow and make it work?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

johi69

Jul 8, 2009
Mannheim
Ok, added the new apns.xml to V2.0
After booting the same error as in V2.1 - The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly
So the problem seems to be in the apns.xml
Hope that will help you

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
Hi
I've installed the VibesLite 2.0,but i didn't like it,now i'm trying to downgrade to the VibesLite 1.0 but no success.Even after formating and reset to factory settings it still stay VibesL 2.0
If it possible to downgrade?
Yes it is possible. Factory reset will get u back the original ROM only to get Lite 1.0 you have flash it again the same way you flashed v2.0
Any chance to use HTC contact app if I flash this ROM? It's the only thing that I need. Can I put the app back somehow and make it work?
No chance u have to find the app installer file i can try to give u one if u need.
flashed V2.0 no errors so far
:)
Ok, added the new apns.xml to V2.0
After booting the same error as in V2.1 - The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly
So the problem seems to be in the apns.xml
Hope that will help you
yes i think same cause its com.android.phone error.. thanks for confirmation u have been great.. i think also have learnt that u cant just add apns file there is more to it :)

Last edited:

HOAP

Sep 20, 2010
Stockholm
Dude, love the effort.

Have been testing the ROM and found these things:

1. lock screen is not suitable for this screen size (clock is partly outside of screen)
2. google calender sync is missing
3. Is it possible to get rid of the "HTC Checkin Service/Sync Feeds/Android" service which is constantly using CPU. What's it doing anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.