[Q] Serious Problems with CM on HTC One S
I was having a tough time installing CM. Now it's running but I can't get any connections:
- When trying to activate WI-Fi "Turning Wi-Fi on..." appears, but nothing happens
- When looking for network operators I'm getting an "Error while searching networks"
- Bluetooth can't be turned on either
- Opening camera brings "No external storage available"
- When trying to open sd card via file manager "This operation requires elevated permissions. Try changing to Root Access mode" pops up.
I had to install CM via sideload cause CWM could not mount SD-Card. Another error message was "failed to open driver control".
I googled both problems (sd card and driver control). Sideloading a ROM always seems to be the salvation. I tried that a few times but the phone always got stuck while rebooting. Whiping helped so CM is running now (I tried several others ROMs but never got as far as I did with CM)
Still I guess I'm having Driver Problems here (but actually I have no idea).
I hope description is of any use and I apologize for my probably bad english and I beg you to help me - if there's any help at all ...