Law data speed

Search This thread

starba3

Feb 8, 2012
jordan/amman
Hello everyone
I had the g2 for amounth,the phone is amazing but i had one issue,the data speed is law compared to my brother's note3,so is there away to have a faster data speed?or is't a hardwear problem?
Thanks for help.
Ps:me and my brother are using the data plan.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

starba3

Feb 8, 2012
jordan/amman
Hello everyone
I had the g2 for amounth,the phone is amazing but i had one issue,the data speed is law compared to my brother's note3,so is there away to have a faster data speed?or is't a hardwear problem?
Thanks for help.
Ps:me and my brother are using the same data plan.

joeyvanhummel

Apr 30, 2009
No need to bump after only half an hour.

Tell us more about your dataplan, is it 3G, 4G? It may possibly be a misconfiguration. I know I've dealt with them, too; it may be similar for you. Maybe your ISP/Carrier has a manual on how to properly configure your specific model. Most carriers have them online.

P

podagee

the att variant i get 40+mb/s on speedtest. and downloading is quick.
may be the tmobile variant that is slow. i was with them before and only got 8mb/s.

joeyvanhummel

Apr 30, 2009
It's regular 3g nothing special about it,btw the device model is d802.
The speed is usually 1mbps but it should be 5mbps.

Weird, my d802 works fine on 3G, I have a 14,4Mbps plan and I usually get around those speeds, unless I have a bad signal. So it can't be the model. It might be just yours, or a misconfiguration as I said earlier.

I'd definitely at least take it to a carrier shop or servicepoint where they might be able to help you diagnose the problem further, if their internet site doesn't have any configuration pointers.

Reactions: starba3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's regular 3g nothing special about it,btw the device model is d802.
    The speed is usually 1mbps but it should be 5mbps.

Weird, my d802 works fine on 3G, I have a 14,4Mbps plan and I usually get around those speeds, unless I have a bad signal. So it can't be the model. It might be just yours, or a misconfiguration as I said earlier.

I'd definitely at least take it to a carrier shop or servicepoint where they might be able to help you diagnose the problem further, if their internet site doesn't have any configuration pointers.