[Q] Lumia 925 (Engineering Phone) RM-892_lta_lta_465

Search This thread

ragknar

Mar 8, 2011
Friends:

is possible change rom to this phone?, if so help me with de process the change rom.
this phone is a Lumia 925 with a call rom : RM-892_lta_lta_465

Wait for responses, Thanks a lot

DilanChd

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2012
Paris
Yeah :),and I will not have problems changing the current rom you recommend me?
As you are apparently under Product Code Engineering, I do not know if it will work...
If you try it, so to "recap":
- If you want for your country, use 059T9S1 RM-892 VAR LTA CL ENTEL PCS SL BLACK
- If you want a naked/unbranded rom, use 059T5T0 RM-892 VAR LTA BR CV BLACK

And use http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2515453 tutorial.

Reactions: ragknar

ragknar

Mar 8, 2011

DilanChd

Jun 12, 2012
Paris
Thanks a lot,but honestly, do you think it works? You've seen other cases?
If the material is no different and that there is no particular constraint, I see no problem. To tell you, if I have a nokia engineering, I would try the flash. But me it's me. You it is you. So do as you feel.

ragknar

Mar 8, 2011
help with rom install in lumia 925

If the material is no different and that there is no particular constraint, I see no problem. To tell you, if I have a nokia engineering, I would try the flash. But me it's me. You it is you. So do as you feel.

friend when I try to install the rom you provided me me the following message appears

0xFA001106: Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed or not signed for this device.

HELP ME PLEASE

DilanChd

Jun 12, 2012
Paris
friend when I try to install the rom you provided me me the following message appears

0xFA001106: Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed or not signed for this device.

HELP ME PLEASE
Such as your nokia is a engineering/development phone (even the firmware is not available on the Nokia servers), you can not flash.
See http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609/how-connect-lumia-820-under-winxp-1745996/

This is developement phone. You cannot flash this with regular non development firmware.
Return to Customer.

Reactions: ragknar

Top Liked Posts