[Q] problem with htc one m7 camera

Search This thread

diab90

Aug 12, 2014
I guess this is a weird problem , i was opening the camera to take a pic and it only opened the front camera and when i tried to change to the back camera , i didnt find the option to choose i just found selfie and video and even when i press on video nth happens only the selfie one works , the image and the zoe ones are missing and i did a factory reset but nth changed, also i ve to say that the phone is in a very good condition it didnt fell down from me or anything , this just happened by itself , any one know what that would be or any solution or if this is a software or hardware problem ? Thanks

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
I guess this is a weird problem , i was opening the camera to take a pic and it only opened the front camera and when i tried to change to the back camera , i didnt find the option to choose i just found selfie and video and even when i press on video nth happens only the selfie one works , the image and the zoe ones are missing and i did a factory reset but nth changed, also i ve to say that the phone is in a very good condition it didnt fell down from me or anything , this just happened by itself , any one know what that would be or any solution or if this is a software or hardware problem ? Thanks
Is your phone rooted or not? If not, send it in for warranty. No sense in trying to fix it by yourself if your warranty is still valid

diab90

Aug 12, 2014
Is your phone rooted or not? If not, send it in for warranty. No sense in trying to fix it by yourself if your warranty is still valid

Well , no its not rooted , i bought it unlocked ,and yes warranty still valid for 2 months , but do you have any idea whats that or how does this happen ?!! So weird

ody.zady

Aug 11, 2014
problem with htc one m7 camera

it should be a hardware issue.
return it to HTC ASAP.
Just make sure your m7 is locked, unroot, S-ON and has the stock ROM before you send it to RMA.
Or HTC will charge you some $, since the ROM and setting has been changed.