Sony does have any fw update plan in near future on Ion???

Search This thread

Emrul

Dec 30, 2009
Chittagong
Since i cant use jb (.211) fw as phone became unresponsive everytime when try to download something whether it is from play store or browser. Sick of using ics from last 1 year. Need a stable solution. :(

nozomiuser

Mar 28, 2014
Since i cant use jb (.211) fw as phone became unresponsive everytime when try to download something whether it is from play store or browser. Sick of using ics from last 1 year. Need a stable solution. :(

sony wont update anymore..i would suggest rooting your device and installing a custom rom

D

Deleted member 5225837

Nope. The months for which the Sony would support the ion is over and seems no future support from Sony
I suggest you to root ur phone, unlock bootloader and install a custom ROM. Its worth it.

Being a ion user I was disappointed with Sony regarding support but installing custom rom has given a new life to my ion

Sent from my Xperia ion using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

n1ghtm4r

Aug 26, 2010
www.dota2.it

Install a custom rom or doing a factory reset will help with the problem of freeze during app installation. Or at least it fixes for a month or two, then you have to reset it again. This is what I am doing, if there are other fixes I hope someone will answer.