64gb mciroSD cards??

Search This thread

Ghostly00

Feb 5, 2010
I saw an earlier thread about the class 10 card having issues.

I was wondering if the class 6 card is fine then. seen a few on ebay.

I just got the RAZR HD LTE and looking at getting a microsd card for it, preferably the 64gb.

thanks

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
I saw an earlier thread about the class 10 card having issues.

I was wondering if the class 6 card is fine then. seen a few on ebay.

I just got the RAZR HD LTE and looking at getting a microsd card for it, preferably the 64gb.

thanks
I have a class 10 32gb Patriot microSDHC in there and I have absolutely no issues with it. Class 6 should be fine too!

hth715

Mar 4, 2010
I have a class 10 64 gb Sandisk SDXC and am using it with no issues. $60 at Microcenter.

Mr. Jones

Aug 14, 2012
Got my class 10 64gb card during the holidays for $40 from amazon. Pretty good prices today also. No issues at all. Ever.

Around $45 today.

superbrowndude

Jan 11, 2011
OnePlus Open
I bought a scan disk of Amazon and got it a week ago, I put it in my phone and formatted it. It seems to work fine, I also transfered about 20gigs worth of stuff from my computer to the new card. So far so good.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

DrunkenFerret

Dec 22, 2011
ithaca ny
From what I understand the problem was with 32gig class 10 Micro SD cards on windows 7 and a few specific android devices and did not blanket a large selection.
I only have a 8 gig class 4 in mine for the moment, but I doubt you'll have problems with a 64gig class 10.

Scourge1024

Mar 27, 2011
Sherwood Park, AB
So, maybe I'm the only one with issues? My SD card will work fine for days at the moment. However, when I start downloading multiple torrents at a time on my phone, my phone would no longer see my SD card after awhile.

Previous setup: 64GB microSD formatted as FAT32. After awhile, my card would stop working properly and I'd have tons of corrupt files. Even files I had not touched.
Current setup: 64GB microSD formatted as NTFS (mounted using Paragon NTFS & HFS+). Card would still crap out if I downloaded multiple torrents. Seems more stable when I have one active torrent at a time. But now, when my card craps out, my files are still good and my filesystem is intact.

DrunkenFerret

Dec 22, 2011
ithaca ny
if this problem only happens when you download with that program you may want to check on a different program to download your torrents, is that app may have issues with that size SD card and continuous writing.

jluiscc25

Oct 9, 2012
Mexico City
I had a 32Gb sd and some day i unplug the RHD from my laptop and puff Sd card broke, and now w7 did not recogniz it, I'll try with linux this night

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

jluiscc25

Oct 9, 2012
Mexico City
i have a question, do i have to do anything to be able to put a 64GB Sd Card on my RHD or i can use it without root? because here in mexico they said that only 32GB sdcard no 64

n0credit

Feb 3, 2013
i have a question, do i have to do anything to be able to put a 64GB Sd Card on my RHD or i can use it without root? because here in mexico they said that only 32GB sdcard no 64

64GB cards are working just fine in the xt925, and you don't need root to use them.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

jfriend33

Oct 7, 2010
Illinois
I wish the 64s were cheaper. I'm going to find one this black Friday. Then bittorrent like a mofo. Jk.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app