[Boot Animation] [unsupported] A Huge Collection of Boots

Search This thread

FdeKlerk

Oct 10, 2013
Johannesburg
Request.

Hay guys.

SO not to sound stingy, but I was dreaming of an bootanimation since 2008.

Hope someone can help me out with a really nice HD version of this.

Ok so here it goes, it is basically an loading bar that states loading please wait and then 3 tots after eg: LOADING, PLEASE WAIT..."

And a bar that fill's does not matter how or in what style..

Please guys any help?

itsnoahyo

Dec 14, 2010
Jacksonville
it would be pretty rad if someone would update the stuff in this BIOS bootanimation to reflect more current info. if im not mistaken, even when someone resizes it for larger screens, it still says android v2.1 or something. like the device is running eclair. im sure its time-consuming, but it would be cool.

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
it would be pretty rad if someone would update the stuff in this BIOS bootanimation to reflect more current info. if im not mistaken, even when someone resizes it for larger screens, it still says android v2.1 or something. like the device is running eclair. im sure its time-consuming, but it would be cool.

this isnt exactly the same but chainfire has a bunch of pretty neat apps in the play store called live logcat and live dmesg. these are boot animations that actually give a real logcat and or dmesg developer report. check em out

Reactions: dboJUICE

dee3

Oct 15, 2010
Branson West
I like the chainfire logcat. That's what I switched too yesterday for a change. Too quick for me too read anything though :)

Top Liked Posts