Xperia T - Bond Edition (Skyfall Theme)

Search This thread

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
so what can be done about it.. come on.. this is a devs forum.. am sure must be a way out.. :) .. plz post some screenshots.. am so curious.. hehe..

if you can find the folder where the other stock themes are, then I think thats where this needs to be dropped to. (the folder in xperia T where the skyfall.apk is where the other themes are)

Sorry cant get any screenshots right now as I am not rooted currently (had to exchange previous phone due to an issue) and so doesnt have the theme installed these days.

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
here's the theme's mediafire link if anyone wants (theme only)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1cd4pacocrqm4am

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

if you can find the folder where the other stock themes are, then I think thats where this needs to be dropped to. (the folder in xperia T where the skyfall.apk is where the other themes are)

Sorry cant get any screenshots right now as I am not rooted currently (had to exchange previous phone due to an issue) and so doesnt have the theme installed these days.
tried to port it to 2011 devices...Just a change in the background. nothing else. I need some screens to see what it looks like. And maybe I can edit it further.

Reactions: Tadanga

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
here's the theme's mediafire link if anyone wants (theme only)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1cd4pacocrqm4am

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

tried to port it to 2011 devices...Just a change in the background. nothing else. I need some screens to see what it looks like. And maybe I can edit it further.

There isn't much to it. Just some brown coloring on messaging, contacts etc

See screens here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980261

edrac037

May 25, 2010
Tours
No change on Neo

With JS7.4, no change after install skyfall.pak in system/vendor/overlay/framework
Someting else to do ???

rickkyez

Oct 15, 2012
Mi Home

rickkyez

Oct 15, 2012
Mi Home
If you want it as a ringtone then yes
If you want it as a notification put it in notifications.
If you want it as both put it in both folders
ok...thanks...i just use the theme now...but the wallpaper look like zoom in...haha....i thought that my xperia U transparent bar colour will change such as in the theme colour...but unfortunately no... @_@|||

oh...forget to ask...need change the permission for the both file after copy it to the folder?

Last edited:

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
ok...thanks...i just use the theme now...but the wallpaper look like zoom in...haha....i thought that my xperia U transparent bar colour will change such as in the theme colour...but unfortunately no... @_@|||

oh...forget to ask...need change the permission for the both file after copy it to the folder?

How the wallpaper would look depends on the resolution of the screen.

Also without the whole theme, could use the images as wallpapers and have the two audio files for example in a folder called 'ringtones' on the memory card and they would get picked up in the sound settings option.

I am not using the theme anymore since cannot root with new fw.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
How the wallpaper would look depends on the resolution of the screen.

Also without the whole theme, could use the images as wallpapers and have the two audio files for example in a folder called 'ringtones' on the memory card and they would get picked up in the sound settings option.

I am not using the theme anymore since cannot root with new fw.

flash the james bond version of the new firmware.

arcsuser

Jul 25, 2012
Far Far Away
Can i also install this on arc?
Why is it the james_bond_theme.ogg turns o.ooB when move? Is this ok or what?

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
Can i also install this on arc?
Why is it the james_bond_theme.ogg turns o.ooB when move? Is this ok or what?

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Why not try?

No idea on ringtone changing name. Why not have it simply as a normal ringtone in the sd card?? It serves no special purpose to have it right inside the system folder...

Top Liked Posts