"Origin": Nova Theme

Search This thread

omniomi

Dec 14, 2009
Saskatoon
The tutorial image doesn't explain how to install everything else... I restored from the backup and have a bunch of boxes that say "reize or tap to start" and that's it.

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
The tutorial image doesn't explain how to install everything else... I restored from the backup and have a bunch of boxes that say "reize or tap to start" and that's it.

First question......you're running an iPhone?...well thats what it says in your siggy.lol

-Uninstall themer
-Delete MyColorScreen folder
-Download theme again.
-Install Themer
-Apply a random theme (for the purpose of signing in)
-Place zip file in your MyColorScreen folder in the directory listed in the tutorial.
-Restore theme.

Report back when done.

omniomi

Dec 14, 2009
Saskatoon
First question......you're running an iPhone?...well thats what it says in your siggy.lol

-Uninstall themer
-Delete MyColorScreen folder
-Download theme again.
-Install Themer
-Apply a random theme (for the purpose of signing in)
-Place zip file in your MyColorScreen folder in the directory listed in the tutorial.
-Restore theme.

Report back when done.

haha, no... Got rid of my iPhone ages ago...

I am slightly confused. Does this theme use Themer or does it use Nova? The tutorial says Nova not themer.

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
haha, no... Got rid of my iPhone ages ago...

I am slightly confused. Does this theme use Themer or does it use Nova? The tutorial says Nova not themer.

My apologies, I re-released it for Themer just a couple days ago. I thought thats what you were referring too. Go to the link below and you can see there are two versions of this theme.

My themes: http://mycolorscreen.com/synergeticink/

Last edited:

vanlhd_99

Apr 11, 2013
still no go

thnx for prompt replay, touch it and no response, double check my gestures setting exactly your instruction....

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
thnx for prompt replay, touch it and no response, double check my gestures setting exactly your instruction....

I can't test it right now, but which version are you running....Nova or Themer? The Nova version is the old version of this theme, and I would recommend using the Themer version. If thats not an option, let me know and I will take a look at it when I get home from work. :)

vanlhd_99

Apr 11, 2013
Nice theme

I can't test it right now, but which version are you running....Nova or Themer? The Nova version is the old version of this theme, and I would recommend using the Themer version. If thats not an option, let me know and I will take a look at it when I get home from work. :)

Thnx i fixed it by remove themer, re-install and re activate...it works like champ
Many Thnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bannerl.png

Nova Version: http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/01/05/origin/
    Themer Version: http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/01/28/origin-final/

If you are downloading the Themer Version, look for the download link in the description to get the latest updated version. Do not use the green download themer link on the site. Once MyColorScreen updates their site and allows for editing that file, I will updated it.
    When Will this theme be available for themer this will be the only theme I use its perfect I tried it with Nova and ran into too many issues. Please hurry

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

Something about the Nova backup per device must be causing the issues your guys are experiencing, because I haven't had a single issue from my end. I have been working on a new theme while waiting for the guys at MyColorScreen to update Themer Beta. It just got an update this last week which I have yet to test, but originally this theme was built for Themer and the launcher was having tons of issues. So hopefully the update has fixed the issues. I will work on building this theme for Themer this week :)
    Status Update: Sorry for the delay guys, I have updated the theme to themer beta but I am having one issue, trying to resolve it before I release it. I have a tester helping me out so hopefully I can get it uploaded today or tomorrow.
    How's everything coming along with this theme

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

Sorry for the delay guys.

I reached out to Bill Surowiecki (Official Designer for Themer) because I was running into a lot of issues when creating this theme in Themer. When I was creating the theme I was making 1 widget (Everything or Zooper) per page (Full Screen) rather then making 10 widgets per page, well I guess Themer does not play nice with full screen widgets......yet. He informed me that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix this week. Once the fix is released I will release the theme. Its already built but I rather release it once Themer is able to handle it. I'm sure you guys much rather have one widget then 10 or so per page like me, so you can understand why I am waiting till the next update which should be end of this week if all goes well.
    Thank you. Did you delete the little browser Icon on the bottom somewhen?

Here is an updated wallpaper with the browser icon