Galaxy S Plus I9001 General

Search This thread

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011
[/COLOR]@rayiskon

I had no Camera on Cranium RC9 too.
MIUI Camera runs now on it and the camera opens very fast.
But i´m still not proud of this cam, its more like a lightsensor which try to create a picture:(

y would u use cranium rom when we have other custom roms that work without any major bugs, and camera is working great ;)

Samms

Apr 5, 2012
Sadly, my ROM issues are quite persistent...
Now my music is no longer showing is the player app (stock nor winamp) but still there when browsing to its ligation on my extSD...

anyone familiar with this? could really use some help

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA

zimmbadroid

Nov 8, 2011
Vitez
Google Pixel 6
Sadly, my ROM issues are quite persistent...
Now my music is no longer showing is the player app (stock nor winamp) but still there when browsing to its ligation on my extSD...

anyone familiar with this? could really use some help

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA

Which ROM are you running? Did you exactly follow ROM install instructions (format partitions, etc)?

Samms

Apr 5, 2012
Which ROM are you running? Did you exactly follow ROM install instructions (format partitions, etc)?

Running BroodROM RC4, and yes I followed the instructions by the letter...

After a reboot, without anything funny in between, the "Home directory" seems to have changed and both players were displaying audio files on the internal SD card while, by default, my music is on my external SD. It worked fine yesterday though...

zimmbadroid

Nov 8, 2011
Vitez
Google Pixel 6
Running BroodROM RC4, and yes I followed the instructions by the letter...

After a reboot, without anything funny in between, the "Home directory" seems to have changed and both players were displaying audio files on the internal SD card while, by default, my music is on my external SD. It worked fine yesterday though...

Try cleaning cache and dalvik cache (under advanced) in recovery.

Samms

Apr 5, 2012
Thanks for your replies.
Wiped both Dalvik and cache but no joy.
Formatted the ExtSD card, copied the files back and rebooted. Still nothing.
The music players both seem to play the files but songs are not "imported" or are not listed anywhere except when using the folder browser.

Launching the apps with different launchers didn't help either. Both apps were repeatedly wiped from cache, data and reset.

Last edited:

Samms

Apr 5, 2012
That doesn't quite explain why my music just decided to hide in the music apps... it was working fine yesterday.

Now tried another Media Scanning app, unmount and remounted the SDcard, ensured no .nomedia files were around..

I fear it may be a faulty microSD card. I can vaguely recall some tracks skipping before this happened.

Last edited:

Freaki81

Mar 10, 2012
Wolfsburg
i installed Broodrom rc4 now, works fine fast and many good things.
But wifi don´t work good now.
I tried the wifi fix instructions, but now i have most time no wificonnecten.
When i turn off wifi and turn on again it works for a few minutes or a few seconds.
Do any one have a idea what can i do.
Or must i try the next rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I managed to completely repair GPS on 9001. I did hardware fix, there was a bad connection between antenna and motherboard, so I only inserted a small piece of paper under the antenna, so now connection is 100%. Before fix, there were only 4 satelites on the radar, now it's up to 11 :fingers-crossed:

Location is fixed under 3 seconds :)

I did it without any soldering...
    Could you please attach some photos for that surgery.
    I strongly believe that GPS problems in GT-I9001 are hardware based on its random occurrence.
    Thanks for the good job :good:

It is boring for me to write full explanation again, here is the link that leads to the instructions, I wrote it on local forums in my country, so use Google Translate, or find someone who knows Serbian to translate it for you :p

http://www.mycity.rs/Android/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Plus-GT-I9001-The-Ultimate-Guide.html#p1578804
    CWM Porting...

Like someone asked me.... I would be very happy to develop the CWM Recovery and many other mods if you can give me one esemplar of this phone...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9003 usando Tapatalk
    Update on our ICS project: a WIP (work in progress) thread will be opened soon in our dev section, there should be a nightly build to download which is not yet tested nor confirmed working, so when it comes out logcat and feedback from users will be very helpful. So keep an eye on our dev section and any updates/details from zackconsole.
    Please Keep All General non-Development chit chats within topic! to keep the Galaxy S Plus I9001 Development area with irrelevant pollution.

Thank you
    -- A.G.