[HELP] MT 6572 MediaTek USB DA VCOM Drivers

Search This thread

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One
i have downloaded several drivers, all are .inf format for Win764BIT because i am under Win864BIT .. but when i am trying to install the driver via device manager it says the drivers are not digitally signed .. and when i try using SP Flash Tool to test to flash stock rom to my currently working device .. it does not start, so i think it is not detected .. please help .. i am using a PH Version of CUBOT C11 (MT 6572) Device .. i can't try to make it work .. please help

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
i have downloaded several drivers, all are .inf format for Win764BIT because i am under Win864BIT .. but when i am trying to install the driver via device manager it says the drivers are not digitally signed .. and when i try using SP Flash Tool to test to flash stock rom to my currently working device .. it does not start, so i think it is not detected .. please help .. i am using a PH Version of CUBOT C11 (MT 6572) Device .. i can't try to make it work .. please help

Install the drivers.. Digital signing is not required by into test mode and try

Regards
MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
yes, but the problem is it wont install .. it keeps saying that the driver is not digitally signed or so and thus not installed

As I said earlier for installing non signed drivers you need to use what is called as test mode

This can me enabled by starting the cmd with admin rights then type

Code:
 bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

Regards
MasterAwesome

Reactions: xlSKYFiRElx

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One
As I said earlier for installing non signed drivers you need to use what is called as test mode

Code:

Regards
MasterAwesome

i rebooted my PC and i see that test mode is inabled, i tried some .inf and still says they are not digitally signed ,, but when i tried another version of the .inf which is a different one .. it installed .. but returned Code 10 errors ?

lH0mK4T.png

5TBrMjq.png

Last edited:

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
i rebooted my PC and i see that test mode is inabled, i tried some .inf and still says they are not digitally signed ,, but when i tried another version of the .inf which is a different one .. it installed .. but returned Code 10 errors ?

lH0mK4T.png

5TBrMjq.png

you're not allowed to install the .inf files directly instead you will have to click the device name then click upadate drivers followed by the path to the inf folder

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One
Disconnect your device remove battery reconnect without battery you'll see it then

Regards
MasterAwesome

ok so now i am seeing this PreLoader USB VCOM Port .. but for less than a second ..

oL3Fgta.png

the sound of a usb connected plays, then followed by usb disconnected sound .. if you know what i mean ..

it keeps reconnecting and reconnecting itself .. my phone is placed on a flat surface and the cable is connected at the rear of my CPU

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
ok so now i am seeing this PreLoader USB VCOM Port .. but for less than a second ..

oL3Fgta.png

the sound of a usb connected plays, then followed by usb disconnected sound .. if you know what i mean ..

it keeps reconnecting and reconnecting itself .. my phone is placed on a flat surface and the cable is connected at the rear of my CPU

Now flash with sp flash tools

Regards
MasterAwesome

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One

Regards
MasterAwesome

how ? my phones disconnects itself every second .. i dont know why

----------------------------- edit -----------------------------

ok so i tried flashing my phone with SP Flash tool, it flashed and it even showed the Green Circle thinggy at the end with a title "Download OK" .. but when i booted my phone, it says "Upgrading Android Apps" i was expecting it would be reverted to stock rom with no apps installed. but to my surprise its like nothing happened, my wallpaper is still there, all apps are still there, the settings, and configs and everything o_O

wait, my font was reverted to the stock fonts .. i used to have custom fonts .. does that mean the flash worked ?

Last edited:

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6

ok so i tried flashing my phone with SP Flash tool, it flashed and it even showed the Green Circle thinggy at the end with a title "Download OK" .. but when i booted my phone, it says "Upgrading Android Apps" i was expecting it would be reverted to stock rom with no apps installed. but to my surprise its like nothing happened, my wallpaper is still there, all apps are still there, the settings, and configs and everything o_O

wait, my font was reverted to the stock fonts .. i used to have custom fonts .. does that mean the flash worked ?

Yes, it worked :good:

xlSKYFiRElx

Apr 24, 2014
Sector One
Thats weird you're supposed to click firmware upgrade and not download

oh ?. i though it was the "Download" which was to be pressed when flashing. thanks :) .. thanks sir, will try again later. when i get home

you truly helped me alot :) i owe you hehe .. i pressed thanks a couple of times as a sign of respect :)

------------------------------------------------------------- edit -------------------------------------------------------------

i tried the Firmware -> Upgrade button, but it tells me that all fields must be checked, but the cache file is missing, i never had a backup of it when i backup-ed my rom with droid tools :/ .. how can i fix this ? thanks :)

sDZqFWp.png

Last edited:

Blackbriar01

Dec 17, 2014

I have a same trouble, you say to continue flashing, but I'm in read back mode, actually it can't perform read back because the driver same as xlSKYFiRElx, the driver keeps disconnecting, I tried to changed usb port, but nothing works
please help me.......:(

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
oh ?. i though it was the "Download" which was to be pressed when flashing. thanks :) .. thanks sir, will try again later. when i get home

you truly helped me alot :) i owe you hehe .. i pressed thanks a couple of times as a sign of respect :)

------------------------------------------------------------- edit -------------------------------------------------------------

i tried the Firmware -> Upgrade button, but it tells me that all fields must be checked, but the cache file is missing, i never had a backup of it when i backup-ed my rom with droid tools :/ .. how can i fix this ? thanks :)

sDZqFWp.png

Create an empty image cache.img. Usually cache doesn't stop the boot of the device so using some other phone's cache.img or make one yourself...

Regards.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes, but the problem is it wont install .. it keeps saying that the driver is not digitally signed or so and thus not installed

Code:

Regards
    MasterAwesome

oL3Fgta.png

Regards
    MasterAwesome

Yes, it worked :good:
    i see, thanks :) .. i can use this incase my phone gets bricked right ? :) .. but im still confused why my apps is still there after flashing ?? .. literally all of them o_O