[FIX] Xperia SP Vibration

Search This thread

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
The video below will show you how to fix the missing vibration in the Xperia SP [Most of the time]. Thanks for watching and please do subscribe to help me out in my channel and also do remember to leave a THANKS for this post! :good::D
Any questions? Post it down below or create your own seperate thread in the Q&A Forum! (I'm actively helping out there too! :angel:)

(Changed Video Link for Higher Quality)​

Last edited:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
cant even open that back cover and i think i broke it a little !! :silly:

Ive broke the screws before but I didnt mind. Just make sure to slowly remove the internal cover sloely to prevent the headphone jack wire being removed. If it does then you'll have to put it back and such. It isnt recommended to leave the phone in a windy area to prevent dust from entering

Reactions: moh3en xperia

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
dude not working for me..
i open the back cover and rotate that thing but did not work
i think the vibration slab is dead
thanks anyway

It's a trial and error procedure. Try moving the slab a little left or right. It doesnt neccesarily have to be how I showed you guys in the video. Test the vibartion by booting up your device and if it doesn't work, just turn it off. And try again lol

Sent from my Huashan using XDA Premium

kwitu

Jul 24, 2013
Sopot
Sorry for hijacking this thread but it is not that old.

Lately I have noticed that whenever my xperia SP should vibrate it does, however a weird sound is also coming out of it. I think it's the little buzzer (the little vibration thing) sliding/touching a wall inside the phone causing it to sound like that. Also, sometimes it gets stuck in a position preventing it from starting again ( too strong static friction I guess ). I just have to pat it genlty so the little buzzer rotates and it can vibrate once again but again with the weird sound.

Anyone having similar problem? Should I send it to sony or try to repair myself?

Perkincs

Aug 14, 2017
Xperia SP not vibrating

The video below will show you how to fix the missing vibration in the Xperia SP [Most of the time]. Thanks for watching and please do subscribe to help me out in my channel and also do remember to leave a THANKS for this post! :good::D
Any questions? Post it down below or create your own seperate thread in the Q&A Forum! (I'm actively helping out there too! :angel:)

"Video is unavailable!" Would someone describe what to do? My phone does not vibrate! Thanks! :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

dude its awesome !!
    is there anyway you can uplod a better quality video so i can see the specifics ?
    thanks anyway bro great job.

Actually I could but my hdcamera is on repair. I could try my webcam. Ill update the thread if I can get a new vid up
    cant even open that back cover and i think i broke it a little !! :silly:

Ive broke the screws before but I didnt mind. Just make sure to slowly remove the internal cover sloely to prevent the headphone jack wire being removed. If it does then you'll have to put it back and such. It isnt recommended to leave the phone in a windy area to prevent dust from entering