Search This thread

danon.brown

Apr 21, 2010
Austin, TX
www.facebook.com
Google Pixel 7a
Ran over to my local staples and best buy. Neither one had a clue as to what I was telling about regarding the transformer,and I shouted them the website saying it would be available there. Both were happy to sell me the acer tablet though.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

rmd0311

Aug 31, 2010
LOL., I bought a GTablet last week which I quickly returned the moment I heard this was dropping... I would buy the Acer, but there is not even a page on XDA for it. Called Best Buy and the girl told me it was in stock, she was of course talking about the Acer. Love that I just sat here for 1 hour going through this thread. Can't wait.

rmd0311

Aug 31, 2010
Just got off the phone with my local Staples... Spoke to one of their techs and he has assured me that they will not get it anytime soon.

Apr 25, 2011
I've got a friend who's a manager at my local Staples, he told me yesterday that they know they're coming (I live in a small town, so if they're getting them here I imagine they'll have them in more developed areas), but that they weren't sure when other than that they'd probably be in stores by the end of the month. He wasn't sure about the keyboard dock, but said that that was because there wasn't anything from corporate about that yet.

bullet2300

Oct 31, 2008
So you never got any tracking number at this point- I mean you did not get one already than they said nope no go... just trying to clear up your earlier emails..

I did not get a tracking number yet. the woman I spoke with that if you did not receive a tracking number yet it would not ship until a new shipment arrived at the warehouse.

gernade23

Apr 26, 2008
I work for Best Buy and we do have the sku in our inventory but it is hard to find and most employees are clueless. It didn't show any stores having it in stock or the warehouse but that's not abnormal so I wouldn't get too worried. If I hear anything else I will let you guys know

zahir32

Jan 17, 2011
Update on PC Richards:

True to their word that my order would ship on Monday, they just sent me a UPS tracking number.

"Greetings from PCRichard.com!

We are pleased to inform you that your order (012-0366455) has shipped to:

Z**** J****
1** S***** P**** D*
S**** A*******, F* 3****

Pkg Model Qty Description
1 TF101-A1 1 Asus Eee Pad 16GB Transformer TF101-A1 Dockable Tablet featuring

Your UPS tracking number: xxxxxxxx"

It's due here on Wednesday, not bad at all given the volatility with orders from TD, NewEgg etc.

Edit, Removed personal info ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Flowah

Feb 18, 2010
I work for Best Buy and we do have the sku in our inventory but it is hard to find and most employees are clueless. It didn't show any stores having it in stock or the warehouse but that's not abnormal so I wouldn't get too worried. If I hear anything else I will let you guys know

So, is it in stores or not?

rothnic

Aug 18, 2010

Can you give us a little insight into how we can help the people at our local best buy find the sku? Or does it even matter since you don't see any in stock to begin with?

GoldenTiger

Oct 15, 2007
Update on PC Richards:

True to their word that my order would ship on Monday, they just sent me a UPS tracking number.

(SNIP)

It's due here on Wednesday, not bad at all given the volatility with orders from TD, NewEgg etc.

I'd edit out your address, but that's just my thought ;).

EDIT:
Thanks for your address. I'll be there shortly

LOL, hence my comment :p.

morbiddevil82

Aug 5, 2010
Rogers, AR
Update on PC Richards:

word to the wise..you may want to remove your address from your post...because the lack of stock and worry of some people...you may just get mugged lol... just sayin

EDIT: i noticed everyone else said the same thing..sorry for saying yet the same thing lol

P

PGibbons999

Called Best Buy, guy said they don't have any in stock but there's a "chance they will come in tonight for the release tomorrow."

So he knew about the release and it really sounded like he was hinting. I'm assuming they know about them but they are getting a very small stock so they aren't making a huge deal of it.

Either way, I'll hop on over there at 10am tomorrow.

Asus is really pissing me off, I wish they would say "Hey, this is who is getting it and when." Or at least the retailers could say something to their own employees.

Top Liked Posts