Matchin ROM for Orange SPV M3100

Search This thread

disruptorx

Oct 11, 2006
Singapore
can anyone tell me where to find a Matching upgrade ROM for my Orange SPV M3100(other than orange roms) xda download page doesn't work i think!
and can my device be updated to WM6 someday(future)?

thnx

fun_key

Sep 25, 2006
There are at this time no ROM matching the Orang CID. But you may be able to flash your device with any rom available on the wiki page; just keep in mind that you will not be able to go back to an orange rom, as there are none available yet. Take also good care with rom having a bootloader greater or equal 1.06; once you flashed your device with one of those you won't be able to flash with anything else but an orange ROM !

There are lot of infos about all that issue on this board, a wizely use of the search tool can give you plenty of infos

jokinawa

Oct 24, 2006
Okinawa
Take also good care with rom having a bootloader greater or equal 1.06; once you flashed your device with one of those you won't be able to flash with anything else but an orange ROM !

Unless he uses V3 of the IMEI-CHECK unlocker as it makes his CID=SuperCID and his SECLEVEL=0. So he could then load any ROM he wants and downgrade from 1.06 when he wants.

disruptorx

Oct 11, 2006
Singapore
yes i used imei check unlocker but dont know which 'V' ws it. anyway i searched all da forum and da wiki,got som link and they were BAD i mean they didnt work.
so this ftp links are no good for me (at least for now i think).coz of that i need a different url to download the rom(s)

thnx fun & jokinawa

disruptorx

Oct 11, 2006
Singapore
plus i have the 1.04 bootloader so i think i dont wanna care about the Orange CID,and the main problem is the links in the wiki doesnt work!!!!i was at the right place but after clicking DOWNLOAD link it takes long time to response and browser returns an error massege,

and can you me help with this upgrading thing after i get the rom somhow?

Last edited:

jokinawa

Oct 24, 2006
Okinawa
yes i used imei check unlocker but dont know which 'V' ws it. anyway i searched all da forum and da wiki,got som link and they were BAD i mean they didnt work.
so this ftp links are no good for me (at least for now i think).coz of that i need a different url to download the rom(s)

thnx fun & jokinawa

If you look at the IMEI-Check program it has the "V" in the name. Mine is M3100v3cUnlock.exe. That is a Version 3 flasher.

Hope that helps.

disruptorx

Oct 11, 2006
Singapore
V2

My unlocker was V2,so does that mean i cant upgrade my rom after the bootloader is 1.06?how can i make my device Super CID?and where can i find a AKU 3.0 updated WM5 ROM?