Change Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

N3xusS

Jan 13, 2014
Vanzo
I'm thinking that is the time to change rom for my nexus 5. But what is the best rom? i'm undecided between purity , Cataclysm and Omni. Thanks for all your suggestions:)

N3xusS

Jan 13, 2014
Vanzo
Hi,

The best is to try by yourself to make your own opinion because you'll have 20 different advices... It depends of your needs, read the OP of each rom thread to see the different fetures...

And: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477889.

:)
The problem is that i can't make a decision :confused: i need a customizable rom, where i can use franco kernel. I loved the CM on a nexus s but now i read that isn't very good for nexus 5
JunkROM platinum is best. Fastest benchmarks and longest battery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you i will search it :)

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
The problem is that i can't make a decision :confused: i need a customizable rom, where i can use franco kernel. I loved the CM on a nexus s but now i read that isn't very good for nexus 5

if you cant make a decision, you have no business flashing roms. check out the rom threads, try a few, find the one that's best for YOU. there is no best rom, theres only the rom thats best for you.

Reactions: gee2012 and mrfeuss

N3xusS

Jan 13, 2014
Vanzo
Haha. Sorry. I was being facetious. It doesn't exist :)
I saw that :laugh:

if you cant make a decision, you have no business flashing roms. check out the rom threads, try a few, find the one that's best for YOU. there is no best rom, theres only the rom thats best for you.

Ok for the Nexus s i tried every rom.. so it will the same for this :)

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
If you prefer close to stock, try Cataclysm w/ the added features. Run it now with no issues, very smooth on ART. Good luck finding one with features that you prefer.

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
do you have advantage to use ART and Franco on that rom?

Stock w/ the added features gave me what I needed from my phone, good customization with stable ROM. ART gives me a smoother feel to it (still testing overall speed, others say good while others say placebo). Personally, ART seems to be better for my usage. Franco kernel r32 gives me amazing battery life and his next release (r33 still in beta) has many people claiming way better battery life than current r32 (yet r32 still good choice and smoother than other kernels I've tested). Testing these features will help you decide what is best for your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JunkROM platinum is best. Fastest benchmarks and longest battery.